Ronaldo is disrespectful (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Nothing serious, but Ronaldo has not been able to begin his athletic preparation with Real Madrid because of a stretched muscle that has forced him to work in the swimming pool. According Real, Ronaldo will be able to join his team-mates in about a week.

=======================================

Here we go again :rolleyes: The guy is injured already !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
The Barcelona tecnico really should have kept his big mouth shut. He suffered an abysmal Copa defeat at the hands of puny Novelda yesterday and now he is facing "revenge threats" by Ronaldo.

"He wanted to set up a war of words with me", Ronaldo indicated, "but I will take my revenge on the pitch", he said. "I am not going to respond to the negative comments he made about me. We'll see how it goes when Real face Barça".

"It seems creative players have a problem with Van Gaal. I think Rivaldo was right about that" he concluded.

==============================================

Don't bet on it Ronaldo Gates, you might not be on the pitch for revenge (injured) ...

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Maybe Inter fans will get the chance to welcome him properly at the San Siro .. I mean Inter-Real at the champions league :fero::D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Real switch cost Ron £3.5m Friday 13 September, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter President Massimo Moratti has revealed that Ronaldo had to pay the Nerazzurri £3.5m in order to move to Real Madrid.

"Economically we came out of the whole deal very well because Ronaldo had to pay £3.5m out of his won pocket in order to compensate us for lost sponsorship money," Moratti told Spanish TV.

Ronaldo moved to the capital giants after he returned from the World Cup and immediately asked to be sold by the Italian outfit. A decision which angered Moratti.

"We did what we had to do," continued the oil baron. "But we were the victims and it was Ronaldo that came out of it looking bad."

Inter netted £30m after drawn out negotiations with the European giants and Moratti confirmed that his side would have an option to sign a Real player or collect a further £7m once the January transfer window opens.

"We can either ask for the money or for the player, who will be either Hernan Solari or Steve McManaman. At the moment it is 50-50 but Coach Hector Cuper will make the final decision," he added.

However, both targets have recently confirmed that they do not want to leave Real Madrid for a move to Italy.

Football Italia

Wow for someone who went strictly for the money , he sure has a funny way of showing it

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Ronaldo moved to the capital giants after he returned from the World Cup and immediately asked to be sold by the Italian outfit. A decision which angered Moratti.

Wow for someone who went strictly for the money , he sure has a funny way of showing it
Looks like the glory got to his head too! Same with Zizou- after he won the WC....

U think this is a pattern??

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It might just be the fact that football powerbase is shifting out of Italy and onto spain

With the debacle in Europe, the Nt not doing very well, the embarassment of Tv fiasco, you can see why most big players are getting disillusioned with SeriaA

Which was the last big star to come to SerieA ?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
He is not a rising star my friend, he is actually in the twilight of his career and the Epl used to be ridiculed for attracting such players

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Denco I think you are right..... but how do we get it back? Cant we just balance it out? Im sorry I may sound weird because im in a bad mood. But I want it to balance out between all the leagues...

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
He is not a rising star my friend, he is actually in the twilight of his career and the Epl used to be ridiculed for attracting such players

You clearly asked for 'big' stars, not 'rising' stars .. and I think Rivaldo fits in well !! Who was the last 'big' star to join the EPL ? Veron, well too bad he isn't playing well .. as for La Liga, I can only think of Zidane, Riquelme, and Aimar .. Riquelme didn't prove anything yet .. while Aimar didn't live-up to expectations at Valencia ..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But the creme de la creme always used to come to serieA whether they are successul is irrelevant and they all wanted to come but Rivaldo came because like he said Milan were the only real club that showed interest, Newcastle to him were not big enuff while he didn't think Athletico Madrid could afford him.

Aimar inspired Valencia to their first title in nearly 30 years, Saviola is there, Ronaldo has just gone there

Van Nistelrooy is a star,Hugo Viana is one of the hottest young properties in Europe as is Maccarone, Diouf had a great wc etc etc etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)