ronaldinho (2 Viewers)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Calcio doesnt suits high skilfull brazillian players, calcio is not la liga and u can ask ronaldo about it

so IMO we dont need him

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I'll say it again. I'd rather have Gerrard.
All the fancy stuff Ronaldinho does on la liga won't even happen in the serie a. Besides, what I dislike about ronaldinho is the same thing that frustrate me about Zlatan sometimes, he sometimes has better thing to do that play around with the ball. In many ocassions rather than shooting and finishing the attack he waits and tries to go pass a deffender or dribbles.
He is a great player, but in the Serie A if you don't make use of your chances you won't win. At the la liga if you don't make use of your chances the other team will be generous enough to give you more.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
ZAF3000 said:
I'll say it again. I'd rather have Gerrard.
All the fancy stuff Ronaldinho does on la liga won't even happen in the serie a. Besides, what I dislike about ronaldinho is the same thing that frustrate me about Zlatan sometimes, he sometimes has better thing to do that play around with the ball. In many ocassions rather than shooting and finishing the attack he waits and tries to go pass a deffender or dribbles.
He is a great player, but in the Serie A if you don't make use of your chances you won't win. At the la liga if you don't make use of your chances the other team will be generous enough to give you more.
His fancy stuff as you call it will work anywhere, he is a great player and would greatly improve our team. All htis crap about not working in SerieA is rather annoying to read, serieA is not as hard when it comes to closing down players like Premiership. He is quick and he is entertaining and he is damned good. If the likes of Figo can shine in serieA at his age and when he is in decline so how can Ronaldinho fail in his pomp

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
denco said:
His fancy stuff as you call it will work anywhere, he is a great player and would greatly improve our team. All htis crap about not working in SerieA is rather annoying to read, serieA is not as hard when it comes to closing down players like Premiership. He is quick and he is entertaining and he is damned good. If the likes of Figo can shine in serieA at his age and when he is in decline so how can Ronaldinho fail in his pomp
I am not saying he is not a good player. I started my post saying that he is a great player. Still I don't think he will have the same success as in la liga. And for half of whats his worth we could get other players.
Zidane used to do ALOT of fancy and entertaining things when he was in Juve. Infact, what he did during the Juve games he never managed to replicate with Real. Never the less, Zidane's style is different. Ronaldinho's style is like Ibrahimovic, where Zidane goes more with Del Piero.
Ronaldinho might shine if he come to the Serie A, no-one can know for sure. BUT in my opinion, I don't think he will be worth the huge bill Barcelona will give us.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I do not know what you mean by that Zidane quip as he has being brilliant in Madrid except of late but thats gotta do with old age . Ronaldinho will shinbe anywhere as he is head and shoulders above everyother person in world football at the moment. Saying he is overrated is just crap and more to do with his nationality than anything else. It seems if you are not from Europe on here , you are either overrated or not good. Way to much nationalistic and racist ppl on this site, its quite pathetic. I was reading in some other thread how some idiot thinks African players are not worthy of Juventus. You always read how "i hate Ronaldo" and all sorts of nonsense. Nothing wrong with Zlatan by the way , he is just off form and off colour, ability wise he is superb and did he not shine in this so called serieA last season. In fact if you go to rai uno and most italian sites he is still rated as one of the best this season too. You also read too mucg crap about Beckham just because he is English, its really sickening to be quite frank.It just seems to me that sometimes having an argument or debate on here is pointless as other people's views are based on total bias and no objectivity. Again the ppl who live in America are supposedly stupid when it comes to football matters.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
I am not saying he is not a good player. I started my post saying that he is a great player. Still I don't think he will have the same success as in la liga. And for half of whats his worth we could get other players.
Zidane used to do ALOT of fancy and entertaining things when he was in Juve. Infact, what he did during the Juve games he never managed to replicate with Real. Never the less, Zidane's style is different. Ronaldinho's style is like Ibrahimovic, where Zidane goes more with Del Piero.
Ronaldinho might shine if he come to the Serie A, no-one can know for sure. BUT in my opinion, I don't think he will be worth the huge bill Barcelona will give us.
I really do not understand why people continue to say you don't know whether or not Ronaldinho will shine in Serie A. It makes absolutely no sense because La Liga is not much weaker than Serie A when it comes to defending and if a player such as Totti can tear this league apart I'm damn willing to bet Ronaldinho could do it as well. He's simply the best player in the world and while his tricks are not always successful he makes up for it with his exquisite through balls and brilliant vision. It just makes no sense to say you dont know if Ronaldinho would excel in Serie A because we have other Brazilians such as Kaka feeling quite at home and it's not like we are talking about the hustle and bustle of the EPL either. Ronaldinho would tear the league up just like Totti, Kaka, and an overrated and old Luis Figo.

And Ronaldinho isn't very much like Ibrahimovic at all because the former can complete passes and is much more efficient in almost any situation on the pitch. Zlatan doesn't deserve to play on the same pitch as Ronaldinho as far as I'm concerned.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aimar is a fantastic player. I have loved that kid ever since watching him help Valencia to the Champions League Final while still being a teenager I believe. I kinda miss that old Valencia side with Mendieta, Carew, Illie, Pellegrino and Cuper.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Andy said:
Aimar is a fantastic player. I have loved that kid ever since watching him help Valencia to the Champions League Final while still being a teenager I believe. I kinda miss that old Valencia side with Mendieta, Carew, Illie, Pellegrino and Cuper.
Hells yeah. Pablo is one of my favorite La Liga players. He would be an excellent addtion to Juve squad but he would cost. Though his price tag would be nothing near that of Gauosh.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ronaldinho is better than Zlatan currently. Yes i agree. BUT I was speaking about skills type. The way they play with the ball is similar. This kind of talent and skills depends alot on having more spaces, depends on deffenders who won't give you a single second to think before they put their feet in your shoes.
When Zlatan plays fast ball and does not delay it he produce wonderful football.
To get the maximum out of a player like Ronaldinho he has to play on more spaces because if he gets them you will just enjoy a wonderful show of great football. Zidane on the other hand does not depend on spaces (the way his skills work) atleast he's proven that with Juve.
I AM NOT SAYING RONALDINHO IS BAD. But with his price tag we could get another player who would be more useful and suitable for both how juve play and for the serie A.
And about Totti, he is damn talented. He is one of the best offensive midfielders in the world currently. Pitty he got injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)