Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ----------Drogba

Duff---Ronaldinho--Robben

//// That looks so freakin' awesome...

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    barkuss no offence...but 2 years ago i dont remember anybody saying i am a chelsea fan. All the chelsea fans were UK chelsea fans thats it...now everybody seems to be a fan. ODD

Listen you......Zambo19....Im not some kid that discovered the football last month and joined here to show-off with Abramovic money power. I've been watching Chelsea from the day Zola joined them......that is.....10 years ago?

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Listen you......Zambo19....Im not some kid that discovered the football last month and joined here to show-off with Abramovic money power. I've been watching Chelsea from the day Zola joined them......that is.....10 years ago?
    some of the legendary Bark agression :dontcare:

btw bark....absoloutly class avatar mate!

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    some of the legendary Bark agression :dontcare:
    Well,man tryed to test my nerves by saing that maybe Im a glory-hunter.... the answer was even polite comparing to answers in history.....people might think I became a *****....well not gonna happen :)

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    btw bark....absoloutly class avatar mate!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    ----------Drogba

Duff---Ronaldinho--Robben

//// That looks so freakin' awesome...

------------Zlatan-------------

Mutu-----Nedved----Cassano

In the immortal words of MC Hammer: Cant touch this.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Barkuss I wasnt talking about you! I didnt even imply that you discovered football last month...I was just saying that all the people that i know personally that support chelsea are new fans. Which just kinda ticks me off...No offense intended by friend!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    My favorite club in the EPL was Chelsea until the Roman Abramovich take over. After that I lost all respect for them because of the way they treat players like pawns on a chess board. I also hate those clubs who just buy buy buy all the time, which to me is a superficial way to win championships.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    I would play it like this:

-----------Zlatan
    Cassano-Nedved-Mutu
    ---------Blasi--Emerson
    Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Miguel
    -----------Buffon

:p just kidding haha!

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    This is currently my dream :) but U know it will never happen, ever.. (I just love to think about how we would crush every opponent)

Mar 14, 2004
    Anyway....for all you who think that I started to love Chelsey when Abramovich came......

Dress was bought when he was brand new-line....I think it was 1998,not shure

and the amblem was a gift from a very nasty Chelsea fellas during the summer of 1999. Belive me....nobody knew who abramovich was then.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Barkuss, shut up you glory hunter. :D

Chelsea was my favorite EPL club before Abramovich took over, however now I am not too fond of them. I still prefer them over Arsenal and Man United, however after the next few years I will hate them all equally.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    I liked them when Zola played for them. I dont have any favourite EPL team, but maybe Chelsea can become my favourite EPL team maybe in the future..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)