Ronaldinho to Chelsea!? (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
After a fight in Barcelona between the president LaPorta and Ronnys friend Sandro Rossell. They are really good friends and Ronaldinho went to Barca pretty much thanks to Rossell. Rossell is on the berge of quitting.
Ronaldinho: "I can't imagine the club without Sandro. I hope the problems will be solved. The club needs a strong organization."

--------------------------------------------
Source: http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=229548

If this happened, then Chelsea will be truly unbeatable...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    hehe ok ;) I just wanted to share it with you :D This is Swedish media...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    barkuss no offence...but 2 years ago i dont remember anybody saying i am a chelsea fan. All the chelsea fans were UK chelsea fans thats it...now everybody seems to be a fan. ODD

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    News of the world
    Expressen.se

"Any great player would want to be part of the sensational Chelsea team."
    “They are amazing and I can see myself living in London one day.” - Ronaldinho
    The Sun

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    85 000 000!! now that is just crazy!! IMO this is all wrong...we are gonna loose our game if all what matters is money!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    85 Mil is just about money u need to pluck a key player in a champioship winning big european team at half season even if means the player 's european season is over.....

if u cant beat them, make them join u.....

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    and that is exactly what i mean, it seems that clubs lost their main focus...and shifted it to money!! instead of buying ronaldinho for 85 mil, chelsea could spend that on something that would benefit the club in the long run. They will benefit from ronaldinho for what? 10 years? 15 years? instead of doing that u can use this 85 mil to scout, cultivate, develop,create the ronaldihos, Maldini's, Buffons, and nedveds of the future!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    85 mil is richer than some countris GDP.. for a player?....damn... why cant he interested with a Juventus player?.. dammit roman... del Piero is better..take him... that would basically pay our new stadium...

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

what makes u so sure?..in my opinion only roman can afford ronaldinho now..
    :rolleyes:
    frequently u opinion sound better than mine....
    But I still doubt Roman will go for Ronaldinho.......

--------------------Drojgba----------------------

------Duff--------Ronaldinho-------Rubben---

there will be no point of strenghthen u deffence any more they can destroy anyone :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)