Ron vlaar (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
No we don't have any better defenders. The Dutch NT is flooded with strikers and midfielders, but we can't seem to find even one good central defender.

And yes, Vlaar is international - he has the incredible amount of ONE cap, last saturday against the Czech.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
And yes, Vlaar is international - he has the incredible amount of ONE cap, last saturday against the Czech.
"Every journey begins with the first step," as Capello once said.

"Only a fool looks at my foot, when I am shooting for the goal," Cameronesi spoke wisely "better to duck if you are standing behind the goal."

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SUPERAJAX ] ++
Except for the 6 players of Ajax Juve wants, now they want also a player Ajax needs to buy

KEEP YOUR ****ING HANDS OFF OUR PLAYERS
Thats a funny one :D

Mar 28, 2007
La Juventus segue una nuova pista per la retroguardia. Si tratta dell'under 21 olandese Ron Vlaar attualmente in forza al Feyenoord. Il prezzo dell'operazione si aggirerebbe attorno ai 4 milioni di euro.

tuttomercatoweb

-

The Juventus follows a new track for the rearguard. It is discussed some under 21 Dutch Ron Vlaar at present in force to the Feyenoord. The price of the operation would have been gone around around 4 millions of euro.

how good is he?

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
he is a good defender but not really good he makes too many mistakes just let him play with feijenoord for a couple of years to develope and see how good he gets

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
I haven't seen enough of him to know - he plays for the Dutch 21, who are the champions so he must be good...
that is a team performance i have seen him many times in the dutch league and he makes too many mistakes he has leader qualities but he has to develope his consistancy cause everytime he makes mistakes in the game just as in the championship against england when england scored the goal

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
he played against italy and scored an own goal and let toni score if i can remember.
Yeah that was terrible, If I'm correct he has played one cap ever since that match.
Personally I think he's rubbish, I would not like him at juve at all, not even to sit next to Boumsong on the bench

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I only saw a couple of games(u21) with this kid and thought we was awful. He make Lucio mistakes x10.

No thanks!

If we're looking for young CB's then we should buy players like Canini, Zapata, Garay, Cáceres, Albiol, Da Costa, Valiente...

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
This guy was said to be the next Stam, but in reality he isn't even the next Boumsong(not kidding!). If we are to pick a young Dutch CB the only one with real exceptional talent is Ryan Donk of AZ. But would rather have a talented Italian one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)