Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (1 Viewer)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
I'm as upset, as anyone about this transfer. But i think this is a bit over the top.
I'd assume most of the players has the release clause in the contract. Neymar was bought activating his, i doubt Barca was looking for profit there. And iirc, Messi had a clause in his contract, that was like 500mil. It has risen since then, bit it is still there. So i'd say this is standard practice. We might question if the release clause in high enough tho.

And i don't think we will make any money of the free transfers. Like we made 0 profit with Llorente, Pirlo, Dani Alves. And will probably make 0 profit from Khedira.
Release clauses are obligatory in Spain

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm as upset, as anyone about this transfer. But i think this is a bit over the top.
I'd assume most of the players has the release clause in the contract. Neymar was bought activating his, i doubt Barca was looking for profit there. And iirc, Messi had a clause in his contract, that was like 500mil. It has risen since then, bit it is still there. So i'd say this is standard practice. We might question if the release clause in high enough tho.

And i don't think we will make any money of the free transfers. Like we made 0 profit with Llorente, Pirlo, Dani Alves. And will probably make 0 profit from Khedira.
The release clause, in Spain, is obligatory

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
For the second season since the Premier League clubs reached an agreement over its early closure, the transfer window will slam shut on the eve of the opening fixture - this year, it will close at 5pm on Thursday 8th August.
Stay strong Dybala. Six days to go.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici in London to continue working - they have a deal with United for Dybala-Lukaku but they are still missing the 'ok' of Dybala. In a separate deal, Juve & United discussing Mandzukic to United as well. [Romeo Agresti]

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I will never accept this transfer, unless we win the CL, which isn't gonna happen.
Come on, the club appointed Sarri, until recently the most unlikeable coach and Rabiot, until recently the most unlikeable player - just one year after signing CR7 and Bonucci, three years after signing Alves and Higuain, my most unlikeable player then. And now they still consider Icardi and Pogba. I am now hardened and I can bear Lukaku easily. I kinda like everyone now, so the club apparently helped me becoming a better person.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Come on, the club appointed Sarri, until recently the most unlikeable coach and Rabiot, until recently the most unlikeable player - just one year after signing CR7 and Bonucci, three years after signing Alves and Higuain, my most unlikeable player then. And now they still consider Icardi and Pogba. I am now hardened and I can bear Lukaku easily. I kinda like everyone now, so the club apparently helped me becoming a better person.
I’ve got nothing against Lukaku as a person. He seems like a great guy. It just so happens that he’s a terrible footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)