Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (17 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seriously, some people threaten to stop supporting Juve after...

Perin...Buffon
Barzagli.... de Ligt
Caceres...Demiral
Spinazzola...Pellegrini I preferred Spina but Pellegrini could turn into a very good LB.
Khedira...Ramsey
Matuidi?....Rabiot
still time to sell some deadweight

oh and we could sell Dybala for Lukaku and Cancelo for cash and Danilo

and then maybe another top signing...
Tuz gonna Tuz

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh pls. I recognise a bullshit transfer move when i see one and getting rid of Dybala for someone like Lukaku is just that, shitty business by the wannabe Beppster. For once tuz has all the right to be angry.
First sentence in Marks post: people gonna stop supporting the team over this transfer.

Yeah. Every right to be angry but threatening to stop supporting the club over something they don’t like is classic Tuz.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously, some people threaten to stop supporting Juve after...

Perin...Buffon
Barzagli.... de Ligt
Caceres...Demiral
Spinazzola...Pellegrini I preferred Spina but Pellegrini could turn into a very good LB.
Khedira...Ramsey
Matuidi?....Rabiot
still time to sell some deadweight

oh and we could sell Dybala for Lukaku and Cancelo for cash and Danilo

and then maybe another top signing...
Team Paratici till the end baby :weee:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The management wants him, doesn't mean Sarri wants him. The coaches don't have much say in transfers, and when they want more say, they get sacked.
Our last two coaches in particular. Either got sacked or threw their hands up and left. Sarri is much more of a yes-man than even Allegri was perceived to be. And when he inevitably fails with us, the management have a useful fall guy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me how Lukaku is better than Dybala, both on an individual skill level and within the structure of the team and philosophy that Sarri runs.

I simply do not see it.

There is nothing that Lukaku does better than Paulo. And this is coming from someone who actually LIKES Lukaku.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Someone needs to sit me down and explain to me how Lukaku is better than Dybala, both on an individual skill level and within the structure of the team and philosophy that Sarri runs.

I simply do not see it.

There is nothing that Lukaku does better than Paulo. And this is coming from someone who actually LIKES Lukaku.
Lukaku replaces Mario/Pipita/Kean and we get somebody elsewhere for a role Sarri and the management feel Dybala should have done well but couldn't? :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)