Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (17 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seriously, some people threaten to stop supporting Juve after...

Perin...Buffon
Barzagli.... de Ligt
Caceres...Demiral
Spinazzola...Pellegrini I preferred Spina but Pellegrini could turn into a very good LB.
Khedira...Ramsey
Matuidi?....Rabiot
still time to sell some deadweight

oh and we could sell Dybala for Lukaku and Cancelo for cash and Danilo

and then maybe another top signing...
Now that you put it this way, fuck this management and everything they have been doing

David01

Aug 20, 2006
so let's recap what all the fuss is about over here, you guys clearly want Dybala to stay, Allegri didn't know what to do with him, he tried every possible tactic but he only scored 5 goals last season; we have Iccardi, a proven goals scorer but a loose cannon with that wife of him, he means troubles; and then we have Lukaku who would fit Sarri tactics like a glove and scores at least 20 a year but is not the most technically gifted player around! I know who I would pick!

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
so let's recap what all the fuss is about over here, you guys clearly want Dybala to stay, Allegri didn't know what to do with him, he tried every possible tactic but he only scored 5 goals last season; we have Iccardi, a proven goals scorer but a loose cannon with that wife of him, he means troubles; and then we have Lukaku who would fit Sarri tactics like a glove and scores at least 20 a year but is not the most technically gifted player around! I know who I would pick!
:sergio:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Does he?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Congrats. That's the only thing they have in common.[
isn't that the only thing that matters, you would rather try Dybala as a f9?

- - - Updated - - -

The management wants him, doesn't mean Sarri wants him. The coaches don't have much say in transfers, and when they want more say, they get sacked.
we will see about that when they have their meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)