Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (20 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seriously, some people threaten to stop supporting Juve after...

Perin...Buffon
Barzagli.... de Ligt
Caceres...Demiral
Spinazzola...Pellegrini I preferred Spina but Pellegrini could turn into a very good LB.
Khedira...Ramsey
Matuidi?....Rabiot
still time to sell some deadweight

oh and we could sell Dybala for Lukaku and Cancelo for cash and Danilo

and then maybe another top signing...
how about we keep the squad how it is huh?

maybe get rid of khedira and mandzukic and just keep our current lineup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Man United & Dybala’s agent will continue the negotiations tomorrow as they failed to reach an agreement today. Paulo will not return to training with Juventus until August 5, a date that was initially set for her return. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Epl transfer window closes on 8th August so just six more days that dybala doesn't attend training to remain a juventus player

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a wee bit more if you consider his salary too

let's face it, lukaku is overpriced, overpaid, no two ways about it. we said that higuain was too expensive, and we couldn't offload him because of the contract marotta gave him. this is the same situation with a different manager. even the chubbiness is there ffs :shifty:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

let's face it, lukaku is overpriced, overpaid, no two ways about it. we said that higuain was too expensive, and we couldn't offload him because of the contract marotta gave him. this is the same situation with a different manager. even the chubbiness is there ffs :shifty:
Both could start together to bully defenders

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

I agree but we'll see how this mercato ends. I was expecting Icardi. I guess it was between these 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)