Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (14 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic follows Dybala to United?

By Football Italia staff

mandzukic-1905-epa.jpg
EPA.png

Speculation is growing in Italy that Mario Mandzukic could follow Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala to Manchester United.
The Argentina international is currently in talks with United as Juve look to swap him for Romelu Lukaku.
However, Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta dello Sport both claim Mandzukic’s name has cropped up in negotiations.
That is because the Old Lady would be prepared to also exchange the 33-year-old instead of offering cash on top of Dybala.
The Croatia striker has been a loyal servant to the Bianconeri but does not appear compatible with Maurizio Sarri’s style of play.
Gonzalo Higuain, meanwhile, has been used heavily by the new boss in preseason, leading La Gazzetta to expect the 31-year-old will be retained for the role of deputy No 9.
On a personal level, the Premier League is the only top League that Mandzukic has yet to try his hand at.
Despite not commanding a transfer fee, the Red Devils would have to fork out in the region of €6m a season to cover his wages.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Despite his clumsy feet, I've always been Lukaku's biggest supporter. He's very underappreciated in Belgium, which to me is inexplicable because there is no denying the good things he has done for our national team.

But this deal. I just can't. Dybala? No.

May 26, 2016
Despite his clumsy feet, I've always been Lukaku's biggest supporter. He's very underappreciated in Belgium, which to me is inexplicable because there is no denying the good things he has done for our national team.

But this deal. I just can't. Dybala? No.
The weirdest thing about this is that he is much more of an Allegri style forward than sarri. It's the exact opposite of a sarri ball type of player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The weirdest thing about this is that he is much more of an Allegri style forward than sarri. It's the exact opposite of a sarri ball type of player.
There must be something behind this deal that isn't just about football or tactics.

Though why would we sacrifice a popular player in a big market (Argentina) for a not so popular player in a small market (Belgium)?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Dybala plus cash, plus send mandzukic for free...may as welladd cancelo and sandro for a straight darmian swap as well.

Fucking organise a hit on our management if this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)