Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (5 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic follows Dybala to United? (FI)
... "That is because the Old Lady would be prepared to also exchange the 33-year-old instead of offering cash on top of Dybala."

So now we are not only trading Dybala for Lukaku and money but we are trading Dybala and we add money on top of it?!
I dont mind seeing Mandzukic leave as he is a bit old but trading 2 for one is like we pay 120M for Lukaku - I can accept such a deal for Pogba or Neymar but certainly not Lukaku - This is getting ridiculous!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lukaku's body of work so far in his career is pretty impressive, let's be honest here. Even better than Icardi. Stats certainly speaks for itself.

My problem is how is he going to respond to Sarri's fast one touch football if we are ever going to implement that style.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus matched Inter's offer for Romelu Lukaku: 7.5m € net per year + bonus to hit 9M in 2024.
The ball is now Manchester United who wants Paulo Dybala and waiting for the response of the player, Joya asks for an annual salary of 10M € .

( @NicoSchira )

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lukaku's body of work so far in his career is pretty impressive, let's be honest here. Even better than Icardi. Stats certainly speaks for itself.

My problem is how is he going to respond to Sarri's fast one touch football if we are ever going to implement that style.
Relax, bro. No need to talk yourself into this. It's not happening. Even if we all criticise the management sometimes, they are not complete retards.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Don’t. You’re better than this.

Lukaku is a lumbering oaf. Absolute turd of a signing if it happens. Laughing stock material.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I wonder what kind of reception he would get once he lands in Turin surely any sane Juve fans won't welcome him like other players we've signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)