Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (69 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
yes - depending on your definition zombie
On a more serious note : offcourse he would "work" to some extent. point is spending a ton of money on this guy when we have much more alarming issues to consider and on top of that getting rid of Dybala is just pure and plain terrible management.

Also, he is not even better than that lizzard icardi, which we can get for half the price

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On a more serious note : offcourse he would "work" to some extent. point is spending a ton of money on this guy when we have much more alarming issues to consider and on top of that getting rid of Dybala is just pure and plain terrible management.

Also, he is not even better than that lizzard icardi, which we can get for half the price
Technically we paid for 40m for Dybala but value him at 100 so MU is giving us Lukkake plus 20m :hustini:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is this a joke? I’m not dismissing anything after that Bonucci disaster last summer, so IS THIS A JOKE? And people cried about icardi lolol bet you all are begging for him now..I know I am.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This is the stupidest transfer for the decade.
Its MU who value Lukaku for 80m and people believe it.
If we rate Dybala 100m. Just ask MU to pay it. We dont accept Lukaku as part of it. Sell him to Inter and gives us the Money

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Ive read somewhere that we need 15mil or something to be in plus. So we'll get that tall strong striker and earn 15mil or 17 and be in plus.

We didn't succeed in getting Perin off or anyone else.

The moment we bought Bernardeschi we knew it was game over for Dybala.

Man we gonna miss him, but I have a feeling he already hit his top potential here Hmmm...

Maybe this is why Allegri left. Next is Pjanic?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)