Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (4 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Nedved was a great football player, but he's one dumb motherfucker if both he and Not so Fab Paratootsie approve this shit. Over and above, if Sarri is ok with this shit, he should be fired before the season even commences. In fact, fire everyone. You have Pogba right there, and instead of offering Dybala in a swap for a player you need, you're considering an absolute oaf whose club is desperate to offload. WTF are you even thinking FFS?

Dybala for a Pogba, Mbappe, Neymar or Eriksen? Ok.

Dybala to bring in Paratootsie's fetish Icunti and a retarded oversized lumbering oaf with a worse first touch than Matree? Absolutely fucking NOT!
This :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised by anything after these same people fired Allegri and hired Sarri. They should be fired on the spot if they trade Dybala for that fraud.
:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think we are going for Lukaku - I think its a way for us to get Icardi on the cheap
We swap Dybala for Lukaku+$ then we use Lukaku for Icardi (accepting the offer Man Utd didnt)
In the end we get $+Icardi
Inter get Lukaku
Man Utd get Dybala

Man Utd are definitely the winners out of the trio but we do get who we wanted (god knows why we want him but we do..)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The only place Lukaku belongs is in an oversized garbage bag, and even then, we must offer our sincere apologies for polluting said garbage bag with such filth.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think we are going for Lukaku - I think its a way for us to get Icardi on the cheap
We swap Dybala for Lukaku+$ then we use Lukaku for Icardi (accepting the offer Man Utd didnt)
In the end we get $+Icardi
Inter get Lukaku
Man Utd get Dybala

Man Utd are definitely the winners out of the trio but we do get who we wanted (god knows why we want him but we do..)
That's so fucking retarded, it's beyond words. Why do we need to help Inter, United or anyone at all? They have zero leverage, so why would we bend over backwards and fuck ourselves in the process? If we do that, we're beyond any level of stupidity/insanity/mental and physical retardation.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Hopefully this is just us buying time til end of EPL deadline and disrupt Inter preparation

In the end, Inter end up with Icardi the unmotivational player. Lukaku stay in Man U it is up to him to regain his form (then his value skyrocket next year) and we have Dybala end up tied up for more years and ready flourish under Sarri system.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
so we sell them Dybala for 100m and buy Lukaku for 83? That is the deal? Thats not a good deal at all, in this case Dybala should be valued at 120m. Still from the options for attack - Lukaku seems like a best fit to partner Ronaldo.
How? Benzema was lethal technically compared to Lukaku.

I just hope this whole swap deal is just a click bait. Or maybe we try to pressure Inter to sell us Icardi.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
so we sell them Dybala for 100m and buy Lukaku for 83? That is the deal? Thats not a good deal at all, in this case Dybala should be valued at 120m. Still from the options for attack - Lukaku seems like a best fit to partner Ronaldo.
Lukaku is probably the worst option for the attack, Higuain, Dybala and even Mandzu are far more technical than Lukaku, and we have seen Mandzu struggle with the build up play in the first couple of friendlies, imagine that x1000 with Lukaku, we need technical CF for the way we are going to play, Higuain can do it, i'm not sure about Dybala with the one touch passing but i think he could pull it off, Lukaku is a player who can 100% not do it, Pretty sure Buffon has better ball control

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The only place Lukaku belongs is in an oversized garbage bag, and even then, we must offer our sincere apologies for polluting said garbage bag with such filth.

- - - Updated - - -

That's so fucking retarded, it's beyond words. Why do we need to help Inter, United or anyone at all? They have zero leverage, so why would we bend over backwards and fuck ourselves in the process? If we do that, we're beyond any level of stupidity/insanity/mental and physical retardation.
We arent doing this to help Inter or Man Utd... We are doing it for ourselves as this is the best we can get for Dybala and the cheapest we can get Icardi.
I might be wrong but its kind of weird we werent intrested in Lukaku and were really pressing for Icardi and then when Inter look for Lukaku we suddenly want him too..
My guess it will be Lukaku+20M for Dybala
and then it will be Icardi+25M for Lukaku
So we get about 45M+Icardi for Dybala which means we only pay around 45M for Icardi, if you believe the media`s valuation of Dybala.
I dont like Icardi and I dont want him here but his worth is definitely more than 45M...

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
We arent doing this to help Inter or Man Utd... We are doing it for ourselves as this is the best we can get for Dybala and the cheapest we can get Icardi.
I might be wrong but its kind of weird we werent intrested in Lukaku and were really pressing for Icardi and then when Inter look for Lukaku we suddenly want him too..
My guess it will be Lukaku+20M for Dybala
and then it will be Icardi+25M for Lukaku
So we get about 45M+Icardi for Dybala which means we only pay around 45M for Icardi, if you believe the media`s valuation of Dybala.
I dont like Icardi and I dont want him here but his worth is definitely more than 45M...
Can a player change 3 teams in one transfer window ?

Edit: I think we can loan him out to inter in the same transfer window...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Personally I'm not a big fan of Dybala, and would like to see him sacrificed for a player that suits us more. But Lukaku? I feel we can do better. I was hoping for Dybala + money for Pogba or something like that, but it seems that ship is sailing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Personally I'm not a big fan of Dybala, and would like to see him sacrificed for a player that suits us more. But Lukaku? I feel we can do better. I was hoping for Dybala + money for Pogba or something like that, but it seems that ship is sailing.
I don't feel Lukaku has qualities that serve us at all. He's consistently been very important for Belgium though so I'm not going to write him off entirely, but personally I just don't see him playing well for us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can a player change 3 teams in one transfer window ?

Edit: I think we can loan him out to inter in the same transfer window...
I dont know but I dont think there is any rule against it..
As for why to - We get money which we can use for lets say - Eriksen (as he was the latest to be mentioned)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Lukaku may be a tree, but he's a big and heavy tree. He'll push defenders to the side/hold 'em away, giving CR7 ample time to thunder away a clear shot :D

#Oafdecdics

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't understand why do we even looking for a new striker when we are more than covered and even have one too many at the moment, while our back up LB is some promising kid who played for Cagliari last season, and RB i uber trash (De Sciglio).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)