Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (12 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Would be great to have as a player but far too expensive and isnt any improvement over Mandzukic and morata in the short term. If he was cheap like 20 mill or so then fine but no need to break the bank just to have a slight improvement.

If this mercato goes as planned, we would only need to break the bank on ultra stars from now on. Maybe Griezman next summer to play with dybala.

Jun 6, 2015
Would be great to have as a player but far too expensive and isnt any improvement over Mandzukic and morata in the short term. If he was cheap like 20 mill or so then fine but no need to break the bank just to have a slight improvement.

If this mercato goes as planned, we would only need to break the bank on ultra stars from now on. Maybe Griezman next summer to play with dybala.
Griezmann :tuttosport: I would die of happiness if that ever happens.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

This would be my dream signing, by far. We'd be Champion's League favourites for sure with Pjanic, Alves, and Griezmann added to this team. Would be incredible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sell morata 32m
Sell zaza 25m

Bring in lukaku 45m
Bring in berardi 25m

Done
Why not do this instead
Sell morata 70m
Sell zaza 90m

Bring in lukaku 15m
Bring in berardi 3.5m

Huge profit...

Morata will be sold for 30 and not 32 since thats Real`s clause
Zaza might even fetch 30M so overall out is quite balanced
Berardi 25M is ok but Lukaku for 45M ?! He will certainly fetch much more than that...

Griezmann is fantastic, if we signed him there is no doubt in my mind that we would win the CL next year

sadly hes staying at Atletico
Griezmann is great! not sure how he could play with Dybala but maybe a 4-3-3 formation or 4-3-1-2 with Dybala playing a bit behind as I cant see Dybala partnering Griezmann in a 2 men attacking formation as non of them is the finisher type
Morata is a mix of SS and ST so he could play with anyone but Dybala surely is a support striker!

There is no doubt about Greizmann talent IMO he will be the top scorer in the european championship and will guide his team to success (along with Pogba)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This would be my dream signing, by far. We'd be Champion's League favourites for sure with Pjanic, Alves, and Griezmann added to this team. Would be incredible.
He is very similar to Dybala. I like him, he's great, but not the profile we need most right now imo.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He'll probably score in the second half because of this post, but once again he's being nothing but tame and useless.

Edit: as I said. Good goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)