Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (3 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not saying he is bad, but I am far from convinced he can make the next step up especially outside the EPL and for the cost involved.
IMO he is more of a battering ram kind of striker similar to Mandzukic. Sloppy goals but plenty of them.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:red:

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the sauce is Davide Russo de Cerame from Top Calcio 24 saying we going after him if we don't keep Morata.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
He is just a pure finisher, many aspects of his all round game can be poor, first touch and he can be moody and lazy.

May 22, 2007
He is just a pure finisher, many aspects of his all round game can be poor, first touch and he can be moody and lazy.
I don't watch Everton often, but I get the impression that if he doesn't score he can be a bit useless for the team. Looks like a player that needs to put his head down and stop pointing blame.

The recent interviews don't come off well either, openly talking about leaving your club. Bit of an ego on him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Doesn't seem like a Juve player in any aspect, other than him being young and good.
I agree. His profile just doesn't fit us at all. I think the only reason he is being linked with us are his own statements (which imo conflict with his own interests as I just don't think he's suited for Italian football).

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I agree. His profile just doesn't fit us at all. I think the only reason he is being linked with us are his own statements (which imo conflict with his own interests as I just don't think he's suited for Italian football).
The reason is Mino Raiola...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)