Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (63 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Word. Isn't this guy recognized as one of the best young forwards on the planet? Even if he's not starting why would chelsea ever let him go? Especially for a sum Juventus could afford...

surely other clubs will be interested and we dont do bidding wars

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Word. Isn't this guy recognized as one of the best young forwards on the planet? Even if he's not starting why would chelsea ever let him go? Especially for a sum Juventus could afford...

surely other clubs will be interested and we dont do bidding wars
I think he was asked about lukaku as a player . :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
well there's a long list of reasons making this is an unlikely signing
I understand but a player thread is more about discussing how the player will fit in our system , his playing ability etc and its not about our shitty league and moaning about not having money .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I understand but a player thread is more about discussing how the player will fit in our system , his playing ability etc and its not about our shitty league and moaning about not having money .
im not bitching about us being poor. Speculating whether we are capable or not of signing a player, who will be difficult to sign, is perfectly relevant in said player's transfer thread.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
im not bitching about us being poor. Speculating whether we are capable or not of signing a player, who will be difficult to sign, is perfectly relevant in said player's transfer thread.
I wasn't talking about your post at all . Misunderstanding . It was referenced to the "shitty league " post # 181. :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why would he come to Juve when he can stay in Everton or move to Newcastle, Aston Villa or Tottenham ;)

i think its between us, Atletico and Roma. i think if the offers are in a 5M (20M-25M) range Lukakus wish will be decisive

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i hope youre right and Raiola indeed convinces him to chose us. im not affraid of Roma or EPL clubs, im afraid Atletico might use the money from Costa and Luis to get him (or include him in these deals). i hope they have a different striker in plan...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not sure. Raiola looks at the future profit.

He tries to place his players where they can rise the most in price, whilst receiving an as high as possible agent fee

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Being disappointed about us not getting Lukaku is like a 15 year old sending a prom request to Jessica Nigri and then being upset when she doesn't respond.

You played yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)