Rome--Inter (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
entertaining game.

Cassano is a funny kid.

i was watchin it with a friend and tellin him "man i wish they would start fighting coz that would be perfect for this game" and they did :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I predicted a defense-fest at 2-2. Boy, was I surprised.

Definitely an entertaining match. A lot fewer stretchers than the Juve-Udinese match, but more blood and fisticuffs.

De Rossi's Flashdance throwback, torn-jersey fashion statement made me question, "Just how much of your jersey do you have to take off after a goal to get a yellow card these days?"

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
De Rossi's Flashdance throwback, torn-jersey fashion statement made me question, "Just how much of your jersey do you have to take off after a goal to get a yellow card these days?"
LOL.......I guess even if you have the whole shirt ripped off, but the collar is still intact and around ur neck.....ur good. :LOL:

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Roma is working hard to earn retrocession in serie B this year.

Sincerely, I hope they achieve it, because they deserve it. Roma and all its fans including most of the RAI TV commentators.

I mean 5 points after 5 games is miserable. :eek:

xziz :devil:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I didnt think many of here would of watched it, it was brilliant, I couldnt believe it at the end of the half when Cambiasso just scored! I was like 'no!!' The second half was brilliant, and so was Totti, he got better and better as the game went on, that free-kick was amazing, that was I was talking about 'Totti is a great captain, because he inspires on the pitch', if he hadnt of scored then, we'd of lost badly. We were very unlucky, Mancini should of had a penalty when he was fouled by Cambiasso? on the very edge of the box, but it was a good game, and although the win would of been much better, the draw was good, our season is getting back on track!

(Messina are 2nd!!! told ya they were giant killers, what odds can I get of them getting a euro spot and edge out Lazio and Parma?)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
We were very unlucky, Mancini should of had a penalty when he was fouled by Cambiasso?
You must've missed poor Martins getting hacked by Ferrari. If that wasn't kicking the ref in the face and flipping him off to get his attention, I don't know what would. :confused:

The goals by Montella, Recoba, and Totti were outstanding.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Martins tripped, there was no clear evidence of Ferrari touching him, it looked like he fell, Mancini was so clear-cut it was unbelieveable!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
best game till nw in the serie a

and totti Free kick !!!!!!!!!!

btw de rossi should have been sentt of this game,martins was badly injured and the ref didnt show even a booking. ..

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Martins tripped, there was no clear evidence of Ferrari touching him, it looked like he fell, Mancini was so clear-cut it was unbelieveable!
Wow, how can you miss that scissor kick? that kick would've made any martial artist proud.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Utterly dissapointing, after we went up 3-1 I was elated and had already started to celebrate. Oh well...its not the 1st time Inter has dissapointed me.

By the way, Mancini dived at the edge of the box, De Rossi should have received at the very least a yellow for that atrocious tackle from behind on Martins and ferrari did take Martins leg out so it should have been a clear penalty.

Aug 1, 2003
I agree bout the De Rossi tackle, that second leg coming in shouldn't have been there.

Good for Roma, they look like their spirits are finally up after quite sometime. One thing that spoilt it all was of course Cassano's attitude, and it's reported that:

Cassano: "You should have waited before substituting me"
Del Neri: "I waited for 60 minutes"

:D

Inter was a bit sloppy, and they held the ball far too long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)