Roma Vs Juventus (4 Viewers)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
How do you know?
He asked the question in Italian and copy/pasted the message in Russian from the link he posted. :D

I believe the Russian part says that your rating is too low and that's why you can't put a new torrent. That's what makes the problems.
you translated the first part of this sentence correctly, but the second part says: and that's why you can't download more torrents :D

and then it says something like this: in order to increase your rating, you have to seed/upload some more torrent resources

please remember, that you're participating not only in downloading of the Torrents.ru resources, but also in uploading.

now someone who knows Italian please translate it to that guy :D

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
can anybody translate Ciro Ferrara's interview seems interesting cos they asked him about Alex, Marchisio and some other things... i just dont get what they say!

luunhat

Jul 26, 2007
Рейтинг 0.27 (что такое рейтинг) уже не позволяет вам скачивать новые торренты.

Для поднятия рейтинга, вы можете что-либо раздать из ваших прошлых закачек, либо организовать новую раздачу.

Пожалуйста, помните о том, что ваше yчастие в системе BitTorrent не может ограничиваться только скачиванием!

che cosa vuol dire?

Thanks
This is russian. It says your rating does not allow u to download new torrents.

For rising you rating, you can upload from your last downloads, or share a new file.

Please, remember that your participation in BitTorrent system is not only downloading!

I dont know english very good. But somethin' like that, maybe it helps u understand :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
can anybody translate Ciro Ferrara's interview seems interesting cos they asked him about Alex, Marchisio and some other things... i just dont get what they say!

I dont know italian, i speak spanish... but from what i got with the few words i understood..... is that they asked about alex playing time... and he said that of course he has aalex in consideration, that he is our captain and the juventus symbol after all, but that he (ciro) also must make decitions with his head and not with his heart...

I think he was talking about alex recent fitness problems and the difficult game the roma clash was....

Tricarico#10

Forza Del Piero
Jan 13, 2006
great match!

but I don't understand russian..... :(
can anyone put the torrent in a file so I only have to open it and download it (I have bitcommet so that won't be a problem)
because those russian words drive me nuts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)