Roma players can't drive! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
FOOTBALLITALIA

Zebina joins Roma road hogs Saturday 27 September, 2003

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Zebina is the latest Giallorossi star to be involved in a road incident after his driving licence was suspended.

The defender, who became a hero among fans following his goal in the 2-2 draw at Juve last week, was stopped when driving down an emergency lane in the Italian Capital.

This isn’t the first time Zebina has run into trouble with the police, as last year he crashed teammate Vincent Candela’s Ferrari.

The stars of the Stadio Olimpico are now all-too familiar figures to the local constabulary, as Candela and Vincenzo Montella were stopped for speeding in 2002.

Antonio Cassano was docked points from his licence for riding a motorbike without a helmet, while Francisco Lima crashed his Mercedes into a row of parked cars last month.

The most recent incident involved Christian Panucci, who was involved in a head-on crash with another vehicle carrying a woman and her two-year-old daughter on September 12.

There are also problems off the road for Roma’s stars this month, as for the second time in a week one of the players has been burgled.

Brazilian midfielder Emerson discovered his home had been ransacked for valuables last week, while on Friday Panucci called police to report a similar robbery.

The defender was in the house at the time of the burglary, but did not discover the crime until the next morning.

--------------------------------------------------

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I knew he was a bad defender, but he can't even defend his home!

I bet he was in his bedroom doing this:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
but that doesn't mean they can drive. zebina was driving in emergency lane cause he was still feeling as superhero for his goal, montella and candella were speeding. lima is bazilian so he crashed couple of cars. who cares.
while panucci.. :howler: maybe his supermodel lover was doing that banana dance butt naked during the robbery :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zebina was running at high speed........because xcandela was chasing him for the Ferrari´s payback!!.

The two though that were like in the 2 fast 2 furious movie.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
    You guys are the morons. HEY I HAVE AN IDEA! lets talk about how Roma players drive. Losers..get something better to do.
    Dude chill out :cool:

I would've posted it even if it was Juve players :rolleyes:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++

why you acting all brave?
    because you talk too much shit. youre not the first one to come and act like that. you'll be simply banned from here. and i'd rather call you acting brave coming here and calling us and our players stupid. man, it's not us who bought dacourt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)