Roma Fan (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
What is it with you and tin cans, thats the second time you mentioned it tonight? :undecide:
Goats, Tin Cans.

The myth that goats eat anything, and they are ususally associated with tin cans.

Please don't tell me that youhaven't heard that before??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually, no, I havent.

Ahhhh, well, that would explain it.

If you ever watch a cartoon that has a Goat character (I know know there must be hundreds of them:D:D:D) you'll notice that they are always hungry and are eating tin cans.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My nick stands for Greatest Of All Time, why do you people keep confusing me with the animal goat :groan:

I realize that, LL Cool J.

I'm just fukkin with you.

Boy, do you get grumpy as the day goes on.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No not really, I just dont add :D and ;) at the end of every post to show I'm joking, as I used to at first. I'm already a veteran here newbie :p ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No not really, I just dont add :D and ;) at the end of every post to show I'm joking, as I used to at first. I'm already a veteran here newbie :p ;)

Yes, I shall learn from the ways of the Master.

The Student will soon be the Teacher.

I will take the pebble from my Master's hand.

Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ow, I think I just broke something

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dude, dont you know you should really strech and warm up before you try to do that :rolleyes:

:p ;)

Well, at my age, sometimes you forget to take your Memory Retention pills, and these sort of things happen.

Of course, if you forgot where you put your pills, then they were'nt really working all that well in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)