Roma Fan (1 Viewer)

OP

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ehh hydde. FORZA ROMA. And to the person who said delpiero and totti cant be compared. your right they can't. don't even begin to tell me del piero is better. honestly dont make yourself look stupid!! just think before you talk. you are saying that del piero is better than totti!!!!! oh man, you have problems

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    hydde your a loser. and totti will crush del piero any time, any day, anywhere. totti will crush del piero's small ass in his own backyard!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++
    hydde your a loser. and totti will crush del piero any time, any day, anywhere. totti will crush del piero's small ass in his own backyard!!!!
    Hey wassup??? :frown:

we were not friends?? i like roma,a little.they are quite funny.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    second of all we have 3 scudetti, so do the math its 24 more to catch up, but if you look at it we were founded in 1927, long after you guys were. So yeah dont flatter yourself
    Yeah, but Juve had only won two championships before 1927, so you guys are still waaaay behind. Try checking the facts before shooting your mouth off.

OP

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    eh kaliman...Dear Francesco Sensi,

I know you're busy thinking about all that italian football stuff, like blowing up Moggi's car. and everything, but I'd just like to stop you for a second and talk to you about a little something that's been on my mind: peanut butter. Have you ever eaten peanut butter, Mister Sensi? Ever spread that creamy peanut buttery goodness on a slice of fresh bread and experienced the joy? Ahh. I'll bet you'd like to have some right now. You're probably thinking about having Totti make you a peanut butter sandwich. I'll even go so far as to bet that little peanuts are dancing in front of your eyes and then being unmercifully smashed by big hammers. How would you like to be smashed by a big hammer, Mister Sensi? How about some Sensi-butter? Would you like creamy or crunchy, huh? Ever thought about peanut butter from a peanut's point of view? I didn't think so.

That's kind of gay..sensi is kind of weird. but take a look at your president. He isn't any better. In fact hes a little snobby dick

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Is it gay? :howler:

Gay as in homosexuel or as in happy? Either way it wouldn't make sense...

gay... what an idiot.
    :LOL:

your last post is kind of "gay" too! :LOL:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Oh, I wonder what Totti and Ale's reaction if they see this thread :D
    I think they're a good friends in Azzurri Squadra :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    . and totti will crush del piero any time, any day, anywhere. totti will crush del piero's small ass in his own backyard!!!!
    thinking about it, that stuff about del piero and totti playing at asses on fire in the backyard sounDS so GAY.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Ciao a tutti di JuveMerda
    I am a Roma fan from roma...glad to join your site to see if juve fans are talking bad about roma!!
    Hi :)

If there are people here who are talking bad stuff about Roma, i don't find that wrong really. Not that i dislike Roma or Totti or anyone else, but this is a Juve forum. Coming here what more do you expect than a bunch of people surportting Juve or talking about how great they think the players are and i think it's natural that some will put down other clubs, just like in a Roma forum for example there will be people saying bad things about Juve.

Similarly, if you come here and you start a thread with an intro like this....what do you expect us to do other than feel offened and retaliate. You'd do the same if this occoured in your forum wouldn't you??

Do you want to throw insults abt Totti/DP around or do you want to talk about who may be better and why? From this 1st post it's no wonder that all you're digging up is senseless arguments.

Lastly, read Febrina's post, she's right :thumb:

oh and FYI, not all of us here are all out against Roma or their fans.

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no, we love roma. your squad is pure brilliance, almost as good as inter's. your best players are zebina and totti. man, i hope we gonna get zebina next year

enjoy your stay darling
    :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)