Roma court King Henrik (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

You have to realize that football is not everything. Larssons family was settled in Glasgow and he would probably not gain more money in another team. Moving to another country is not something you do without a second thought. But yes he wasted his talent to some extent.
thnx for your explenations guys. you have to understand that i am too lazy to qoute you all :D

i guess i can see some pros to staying at celtic

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Larsson joins Barcelona

Former Celtic striker Henrik Larsson has completed his move to Barcelona after passing a medical.
Larsson, 32, was unveiled on Wednesday after signing a one-year deal, with an option for a second year, and he knows the move comes with a lot of pressure.

"I know what this means because I've lived the experience in Scotland," he said. "All I can say is I haven't come here for a holiday.

"I mean to give it my all. I'll always battle to the end."

Larsson was available on a free transfer after seven years at Celtic, and it soon became clear he was as keen to join Barcelona as they were to sign him.

"He has been on the list of our coaching staff for some time," said Barcelona president Joan Laporta.

During the summer Barcelona have also bought Monaco's Ludovic Giuly and Villarreal's Brazilian defender Iuliano Belletti.

Coach Frank Rijkaard is also hoping to snatch Porto playmaker Deco from under the noses of great rivals Real Madrid.

Larsson was persuaded to come out of international retirement for Euro 2004 and scored three goals as Sweden reached the quarter-finals.

Plenty of clubs were keen to sign the player but his agent Rob Jansen said the Catalan side were always his preferred choice.

Larsson added: "It's a dream come true. Barcelona is more than a club, it's a way of life."

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
pendir whats up with your sig? you know she is old.

Hey Don.

You can slag my country, ridicule my team, laugh at my photo- I don't mind...but leave Kylie out of this dude...she make sun shine and the sea blue:D

She's gawgeous:cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)