Rolando Mandragora (34 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
mate, zaniolo with those 2 acl tears... do you think he's worth the risk? i mean not the risk of losing an other injury prone player like mandragora, but he'd still cost a fortune.
I don’t know men, somehow Zanilo came back in my mind lately. Imagine our line up with Kulu or Zaniolo at that right side, sounds beautiful.

With a heavy discount of course, or straight swap.

But before I get into madness let’s see how he will return.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"#Torino came to offer a total of 8mln for #Mandragora. Not enough. #Juve would like more and have reiterated that to the granata club in the last hours

At 11-12, I believe it would be closed right away."

[@GoalItalia - Romeo Agresti]

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
What a good idea to refuse 8M for a useless player like Mandragora...idiots. Next move will be a dry loan after no one gonna offer anything for him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The agreement between #Juve and #Fiorentina for #Mandragora is almost total on 9 million (plus there should be a small bonus). Viola at work to define the contractual aspect with the player's entourage ⏳ @GoalItalia
[Romeo Agresti]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The agreement between #Juve and #Fiorentina for #Mandragora is almost total on 9 million (plus there should be a small bonus). Viola at work to define the contractual aspect with the player's entourage ⏳ @GoalItalia
[Romeo Agresti]
yeah, but some also say he prefers Torino, because he would like to work with Juric again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Mandragora : #Juve and #Fiorentina have an agreement since days, but the Viola have not yet closed with the player. The reason? The midfielder is waiting to see if Torino will make a last raise. But, to date, the granata do not have the agreement with the bianconeri
[Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)