Rolando Mandragora (12 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
What about we paying Mandragora with Perin and Pjaca. Both must take some paycut to match what Udinese can pay them
Then we loan De Paul for 1 season, we paid his salary for Udinese. with 35m as an option to buy that must be exercise if certain appearance numbers/minutes playing achieved

So if we dont really like De Paul, we just sideline him and using him sparringly, but if he is really good we take him

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mandragora can be 6th mid and 5th CB, and is homegrown (for Serie A only iirc, just like Rugani). 26M sounds too much but it was agreed before already

Jun 16, 2020
Reports saying that it’s payable in 2 installments. Before his injury it was 100% sure that we’d buy him back. His future with us was uncertain, as there were rumors that we might use him in a swap.

For now it seems very unlikely that a club accepts him in a swap as he’s still heavy injured. We’re forced to leave him with us, and who knows, perhaps he’ll take his chance.

I don’t know him very well, seems to me that he’s comparable with Locatelli in terms of characteristics.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Reports saying that it’s payable in 2 installments. Before his injury it was 100% sure that we’d buy him back. His future with us was uncertain, as there were rumors that we might use him in a swap.

For now it seems very unlikely that a club accepts him in a swap as he’s still heavy injured. We’re forced to leave him with us, and who knows, perhaps he’ll take his chance.

I don’t know him very well, seems to me that he’s comparable with Locatelli in terms of characteristics.
Why are we obliged to buy him back we did not use it for orsolini?

Jun 16, 2020
Why are we obliged to buy him back we did not use it for orsolini?
I think because we sold Mandragora for a very inflated price compared to Orsolini, Udinese perhaps helped us out to not get in troubles with the FFP after signing Ronaldo. And now there’s the agreement to buy him back 2 years later.

Not 100% sure, but wouldn’t be surprised. The same happened with Sturaro and Romero imo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Orsolini was 15M and now they can sell him for more than the gentlemans agreement with us would net them.
Mandragora was 20M and had a terrible injury. I'm sure if they got an offer from England for 35M or so, we would not use our option. But since no one would pay 26M or more for him now, we are fulfilling our part of the deal

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So we're signing a player who just tore his ALC and will will be out for months while we're in dire need of money because we decided to sell him for an inflated fee to balance the books in the first place.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
So we're signing a player who just tore his ALC and will will be out for months while we're in dire need of money because we decided to sell him for an inflated fee to balance the books in the first place.
They give us the money, now it is time to pay it back with interests. Mandragora is the collateral
It is just too bad, the "collateral" is damaged

Look, if I sell you a Ferrari car, then I promise to buy it from you in some years for some agreed price
Then when you drive the Ferrari is broken
The solution that I want is you keep the broken Ferrari, bought a new one then I will buy that new Ferrari at agreed price

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like him. If he wasn't injured I think he would have been a good option to rejuvenate our midfield.

But signing him now is crazy and just shows the initial deal was nonsense, unless we have a swap planned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)