Rolando Mandragora (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mandragora is nowhere near as good or as talented as Bentancur. That's why Bentancur currently plays for Juve and is a starter for his national team while Madragora has played for the likes of Crotone and Udinese.

I do like Mandragora though and maybe some day he too is good enough to play for us.
He is more composed than betancur. Tbh i did we sold the wrong man

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus ready to exercise the right to repurchase on Mandragora.

- Di Marzio.
Makes me wonder if this was always the plan. Udinese payed 20mil for Mandragora no? high for a 20 y/o who spent his Juve time out injured.

Udinese pay us 20mil the summer we sign Ronaldo to help balance books then we buy him back after a year of development. they make 4mil to loan and develop a player we believe in.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Makes me wonder if this was always the plan. Udinese payed 20mil for Mandragora no? high for a 20 y/o who spent his Juve time out injured.

Udinese pay us 20mil the summer we sign Ronaldo to help balance books then we buy him back after a year of development. they make 4mil to loan and develop a player we believe in.
we'll probably do the same again with another club.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is the buy-back option 20M and is it for the next summer?

Should we bring him back if we are able to get rid of Khedira, Can and Matuidi? Haven't watched many Udinese matches really...

@Mark

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The buyback is €26m before the end of this season (presumably 30th June).

Wouldn't be surprised to see us exercise that, regardless of Emre Can.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He wont come back, so far he didnt show anything that would prove that he is more than Udinese level. Another promising guy who will never play for Juve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The buyback is €26m before the end of this season (presumably 30th June).

Wouldn't be surprised to see us exercise that, regardless of Emre Can.
i wonder how his probable acl injury affects our option. rumor said we already gave our word to pozzo about buying him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)