Rolando Mandragora (4 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
very nice deal. it's basically the same deal with a different legal formula that we made with atalanta about caldara: he'll stay there for 2 years, they develop him, they'll have a rock solid starter, and we'll take him back after 2 years.

good luck, and see ya later, rolly.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nice deal. Good to see we arent getting jewed on the buybaclk price. If he isnt worth 26mil in two years then he isnt worth 20mil to us now
I dont believe he will ever be good enough but if anytime his value rise towards the 36M-41M price we could get another 10-15M for him

Jul 20, 2012
Nel caso in cui l’Udinese Calciotrasferisse le prestazioni sportive del calciatore a titolo definitivo ad un altro club prima della scadenza di tale diritto d’opzione, la stessa dovrà riconoscere a Juventus un corrispettivo di € 200 mila ed un premio pari al 50% dell’eventuale differenza positiva tra il valore della cessione ed i € 20 milioni.
This is the part that I don't really like.

If udinese sell before the 2020 season, Udinese have to pay Juve 200k and if Udinese sell for more than 20m, Juve receive 50% of the difference between the 20m and the sale price.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is the part that I don't really like.

If udinese sell before the 2020 season, Udinese have to pay Juve 200k and if Udinese sell for more than 20m, Juve receive 50% of the difference between the 20m and the sale price.
mandragora won't agree to any deal, because he wants to come back.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I have hopes he will be at least a good rotational player
next solid holding/defensive mid for juve and azzurri. he'll be only 23 when he returns, will cost 26m, will qualify as a homegrown player, and he'll have 3 serie a seasons under his belt as a starter. really a no brainer. he's nothing special in attack, most probably he won't score 10 goals a season like vidal did, but he's physical, calm and confident with the ball. i reckon he's already at least as good as bentancur in holding and passing the ball, and rolly tackles way better.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
next solid holding/defensive mid for juve and azzurri. he'll be only 23 when he returns, will cost 26m, will qualify as a homegrown player, and he'll have 3 serie a seasons under his belt as a starter. really a no brainer. he's nothing special in attack, most probably he won't score 10 goals a season like vidal did, but he's physical, calm and confident with the ball. i reckon he's already at least as good as bentancur in holding and passing the ball, and rolly tackles way better.
Is this true? @zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is this true? @zizinho
I can't tell you 100% because I don't know the rules that well. We bought him in January of 2016, so he was owned by us for 2.5 seasons before we sold him. I'm not 100% sure whether you need to own a player for 3 full seasons before the season he turns 21, so maybe that half season doesn't count. If I have to guess I'd say he's not. He's definitely not for CL because we loaned him out, and probably IMO not for Serie A either. We were linked to him during the summer before we signed him as well, no idea why we waited till January anyway

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I can't tell you 100% because I don't know the rules that well. We bought him in January of 2016, so he was owned by us for 2.5 seasons before we sold him. I'm not 100% sure whether you need to own a player for 3 full seasons before the season he turns 21, so maybe that half season doesn't count. If I have to guess I'd say he's not. He's definitely not for CL because we loaned him out, and probably IMO not for Serie A either. We were linked to him during the summer before we signed him as well, no idea why we waited till January anyway
I understand we have more important things to worry about, but I wish the club cared more about making sure players qualified as homegrown. It would give us much more squad flexibility.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I understand we have more important things to worry about, but I wish the club cared more about making sure players qualified as homegrown. It would give us much more squad flexibility.
B team should help with that. For example, why would we loan out Rugani to Empoli in Serie B when we could just let him play for the B team in the same division. Then he'd be homegrown for CL as well and we wouldn't be selling him. But we also got some bad luck. Mattiello looked like the real deal before a series of injuries, Coman asked to leave, Immobile is a douche, Marchisio injury and decline. Romagna is the next in line of promising ones, wonder what his deal will be

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
B team should help with that. For example, why would we loan out Rugani to Empoli in Serie B when we could just let him play for the B team in the same division. Then he'd be homegrown for CL as well and we wouldn't be selling him. But we also got some bad luck. Mattiello looked like the real deal before a series of injuries, Coman asked to leave, Immobile is a douche, Marchisio injury and decline. Romagna is the next in line of promising ones, wonder what his deal will be
Very true. Hopefully our B team is promoted to Serie B ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)