Rolando Mandragora (8 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
you realize he is about to turn just 21? lets let him play out his season in Udinese before we throw him in the trashcan
Well that's why there is the buyback clause, in case he somehow happens to turn into something. Not expecting it though, but of course I hope so.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well that's why there is the buyback clause, in case he somehow happens to turn into something. Not expecting it though, but of course I hope so.
he's 21, and in his first complete serie a season, he managed 2,5 tackles (15th in the league) and 2,5 interceptions (5th in the league) per games according to whoscored. combine these two stats, and only badelj (2,6+2,6) did better than mandragora. no one is even close to these stats in our team, not even our experienced french dm. add his pass accuracy of 80% in a very weak team (only the two central defenders did better, which is quite expected), and the fact that he's never been subbed out, and you have an impressive first season for a youngster. in this inflated market, he's absolutely worth those rumored 20 millions, and since we don't have a properly defending midfielder since vidal left, plus we're basically out of italian midfielders/strikers, the recompra option is a must for juve. in fact, i do think that he might have been in the squad in either matuidi's or sturaro's place, and he would offer a better performance for much less money.

Attachments

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You are a bigger joke then Turk and Rus combined now.

On your way to Cronios absurdism.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
At least Cronios posts and 180 degree face turn (@Xperd @Mark) are entertaining as fuck. Hist is just a miserable low-life who likes trolling Juventus fans. He seems to really derive some sort of sick pleasure from it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Selling with recompra is the way to go. Buying options are best way to fight inflation of their price if they have a good season.

selling at 20m with recompra of 24m is a steal if he explodes.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Selling with recompra is the way to go. Buying options are best way to fight inflation of their price if they have a good season.

selling at 20m with recompra of 24m is a steal if he explodes.
to me this looks like fund raising.
Him,Cerri,Audero,Rugani,Sturaro and maybe one between Higuain and Alex Sandro

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't understand why people find this deal fishy. Assuming Monaco were interested in him for 25mln, he has starred in NT, had a full season as a starter in Serie A and has just become a 21yo he's a top talent. Udinese will not only earn 4 mln in a year (20% interest) but also get a starting midfielder which is an additional value. Otherwise they would need to purchase one for let's say 10 mln and he wouldn't necessarily have to be better than Rolly. Finally, it's beneficial for any club in Italy to have a good relationship with us knowing how big influence we have on the transfer market.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it's a good deal for Udinese, even if our buyback option is really an option not an obligation, we still will almost surely exercise it next summer unless Mandragora gets seriously injured. they're essentially getting a quality starter and 4m next summer.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Mandragora on the way to Udinese. Juventus have agreed a €20m deal but will retain an option to buyback at €24m. [Di Marzio]

The face of a player that knows :beppe: will sell him with a buyback, sign again only to loan, then sell and buy again the shit out of him til he finishes his career.

:beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)