Roland Garros French Open (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
Yeap, Agassi's out. Tim Henman made a great comeback. other than that, no major news in the first round ... oh yeah, Ferrero is going to play his match even if he's injured (recovering though)

is grosjean in the french open? I hope he wins it.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Yes, they played 6 hours and 35 minutes. That was more than hour more what the previous record for a match in grand slam was, about 10 minutes longer than what was the record for any official match.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I hope Henin Hardenne or Clijsters dont win it
Clijsters out injured anyway, I believe Henin-Hardenne or Mauresmo will win it. Federer taking the men's one.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Mauresmo is pretty good but I still dont like her

I liked the Williams sisters and Steffi Graf, its a shame she doesnt play anymore

Maybe Safin will be able to finally win a title esp against Federer who took away the Australian Open title from him! but I dont think it'll happen...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Hingis decided call it a day couple of years back. She had some long-term problems with her feet or her back, don't remember which one.

edit: Vil, you running some protest campaign? :D

OP
OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
hingis was my favourite. anyway mauresmo is most likely tipped to win this thing

I still can't figure out is grosjean in the tournament? he should be right, if so, GO SEBASTIAN GROSJEAN!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHH

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Grosjean won someone never-heard-of in straight 3.

BTW Sal, you saw that Alessandro's 8th won? It was brilliant. Cunego's been great also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)