Rodrigo Bentancur (46 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don’t like him either, but I think there’s some confirmation bias going on here. For example, sofascore graded him out higher than Rabiot yet people are praising him while shitting on Benta.
I don’t think anyone does. I wouldn’t praise Rabiot tonight either, they would deserve lynching had they been out performed by their Malmö counterparts tonight. I don’t think either did anything of note in a positive sense really. You can’t count the Bentancur head assist as anything because it was a laughably bad attempt at connecting.

All I saw were unimaginative 2 meter passes sideways to an inland Danilo which stopped us building steam; rubbish through balls and not putting enough authority on the game by letting his opposite number ghost though. Dude is the midfield version of Morata.

There’s no confirmation bias needed to say he’s not top level and certainly nowhere near good enough with the current lack of confidence that he’s been carrying for an age now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I feel like that’s Bentancurs biggest problem, he always tries to do too much. Like what’s he doing trying to dribble into the defense there? If Allegri can just get him to chill I think he’ll be solid. I like what he does defensively.
He pretty much always makes the wrong choice. It’s quite an accomplishment.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I feel like that’s Bentancurs biggest problem, he always tries to do too much. Like what’s he doing trying to dribble into the defense there? If Allegri can just get him to chill I think he’ll be solid. I like what he does defensively.
If dribbling or making a simple direct pass or not being dispossessed or not turning the ball over is too much or any combination of these is too much then he shouldn’t be on the field yet alone be afforded the opportunity to be a professional footballer

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I feel like Bentancur's biggest problem is he is Bentancur.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Does Boca still have that 40-50% sell on clause for this guy? If so we're stuck with him for years to come.

Every time I see him now in CL it reminds me of Porto, then the guy starts playing and it all gets worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)