Rodrigo Bentancur (30 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He is untouchable because Boca would get 50 % of the transfer. We will always sell Rabiot or Ramsey before we sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy was progressing so much under Allegri and I bet that if he stayed as coach Benta would be much better.

Sarri and Pirlo fucked him up.

Pirlo even went out and said that all our midfielders can only play in 2-man midfield and then he pissed on everything he said a month later. Do I need to tell you anything else?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He is untouchable because Boca would get 50 % of the transfer. We will always sell Rabiot or Ramsey before we sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy was progressing so much under Allegri and I bet that if he stayed as coach Benta would be much better.

Sarri and Pirlo fucked him up.

Pirlo even went out and said that all our midfielders can only play in 2-man midfield and then he pissed on everything he said a month later. Do I need to tell you anything else?
Bentancur had his best season under Sarri. Last season he actually looked the "talent" that people hoped he had.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually, if it's really 50% Boca, it would be prudent to use him as part of a swap deal. I wonder if there are any stipulations in the Boca deal citing a value of a the transfer if the player is swapped. Probably not. Good way to screw over Boca, too.
I was about to say the same, I thought we got rid of it, but I don't know if we did or not. I remember there being rumors about it. But either way, swap for Sergej :diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't you be convinced dealing with Lotito is impossible? :p

:hustini:
:sad:

If I was Lolito I'd take it with money. He gets a young and experienced replacement on good wages for them, and money. But in reality, the fucker probably doesn't do it even if we give him 100M

Jun 6, 2015
If I was Lolito I'd take it with money. He gets a young and experienced replacement on good wages for them, and money. But in reality, the fucker probably doesn't do it even if we give him 100M
Lotito isn't even the only obstacle in that deal as I quite doubt Bentancur would be interested in moving to Lazio. I don't want us to give up on Bentancur yet but if we do a more realistic place for him would be somewhere like Atletico.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lotito isn't even the only obstacle in that deal as I quite doubt Bentancur would be interested in moving to Lazio. I don't want us to give up on Bentancur yet but if we do a more realistic place for him would be somewhere like Atletico.
He would play regularly and get a chance to earn a bigger transfer. I don't know, who cares what Bentancur wants

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It would be a for him downgrade and the wages wouldn't enticing either.

It's not a transfer that will happen. I'd love to have Sergej here but Lotito and our current financial situation pretty much guarantee that we're not getting him anytime soon.
I know, I just don't think Bentancur refusing would be the cause. But he'd be our best disposable asset to offer if we were to make an attempt

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I was about to say the same, I thought we got rid of it, but I don't know if we did or not. I remember there being rumors about it. But either way, swap for Sergej :diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

:sad:

Fuck that Lolita.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)