Rodrigo Bentancur (56 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hes error prone af, but least of our problems atm. You can bench Bentacur, but that would require having someone equally as good or bad, whichever way you want to look at it, to replace him. Do we have someone? If not, why is that?
Fagioli.

Jesus. What is wrong with this club? Why can't we try youth for a change?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fact that we force him to be a regista when there are other options in football that don’t require a regista demonstrates there’s something wrong with Italian football and their fucking tarded managers. It’s not the only way to play the game but Italy is a special case of stupid.
This Basically.

Italian coaches are all retarded. Hire someone from outside italy or this mess will continue.

Between playing full on catenaccio, not using youngsters and being fixed with stupid shit like regista football... theres no hope

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
EX
PE
RI
EN
CE
makes me hate this club lol

- - - Updated - - -

This Basically.

Italian coaches are all retarded. Hire someone from outside italy or this mess will continue.

Between playing full on catenaccio, not using youngsters and being fixed with stupid shit like regista football... theres no hope
full catenaccio and older players in defense. That Italian way.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I know he's capable of playing football with pretty high level in certain roles, but when you're a spoiled mental midget, seems it won't happen. Goes to same category with Cancelo. 2 years with the certain consistency and i'd call him a football player - that's about it but seems we won't even get 2 games a row.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Bentancur has showed glimpses of greatness with Juve. He's going through a really tough patch mentally but I'm not giving up on him.

Remember the game against Parma this season? He had a Modric ghost in him. Yes, it's only Parma but he's capable of performing against bigger clubs as well and he showed in previous seasons.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Bentancur has showed glimpses of greatness with Juve. He's going through a really tough patch mentally but I'm not giving up on him.

Remember the game against Parma this season? He had a Modric ghost in him. Yes, it's only Parma but he's capable of performing against bigger clubs as well and he showed in previous seasons.
Greatness? Not really. He's a decent talent, as I have stated previously, he can be a good complimentary player to the very best but I don't see that 'elite' streak in him.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

I really like your posts and agree most of the time, I was big fan of Benta and I really think he has great potential, but he has having hard time, I hope he can recover.

But I have to admit this year he has been terrible.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)