Rodrigo Bentancur (50 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Worst long passes by a midfielder playing for a CL club. Has not improved in this respect at all since his first game for us.
Mediocre in everything else. Not Juve material.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
I like him but with him AND Rabiot it gets incredibly stale and stiff in that midfield.

They dont really compliment eachother well and none of them really Excel in offensive transitions or breaking enemy lines.

They also got outplayed today by pjanic , busquets and De jong , mostly with simple passing/possesion and never really looked in control.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And I think it should be stated there's nothing wrong with this, it's good to have players like this. But if you're relying on those players to save you, it's not going to go well for you.
Exactly. He should be our sub player to rest our main guys against the crotones.

A sturaro like role.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Don't get the bentancur hate.
Hate?? Meh. I went over the top by stating he is “garbage”... but it’s frustrating the way he is talked about on these forums. He hardly contributes any balls that split the lines. He has marginal passing range. He contributes next to nothing in the final third. He’s below average without the ball. Sure, the guy looks smooth, but he’ll have a whopper of a play every other game where he turns the ball over in a dreadful position.

Let me ask you this. Over the last two seasons, why have we been so dreadful against teams who have a decently organized press? has there been a top 15 team in world football that has been more impotent against a solid press than Juventus Football Club? If we played Leeds 50 times, I’m not sure we’d having a winning record. Does Bentancur not shoulder a majority of the midfield blame for this ineptitude?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This kid hit his ceiling over a year or two ago.

ain’t gonna get much better than this, he has zero spark and nothing about his game is “holy shit if he keeps this up there is no limit” kind of excitement.

when I see him run to the ball my first hope is whatever happens it’s not a yellow card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)