Rodrigo Bentancur (50 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As a misfielder he was dependable

Marchisio prime as regista was as solid as a regista can be.

Sadly his momentum was cut short because of the injury and he never returned.

But he was kinda underrated. In his beat moment he had a solidity a lot of players would envy.

Respect the cheesio

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Even though I think both Bentancur and Rabiot belong in a 2 man midfield, it will still take some time to adapt or re-adapt to that playstyle because both of them played a whole season as B2Bs last year.

Also, in the case of a DM, it takes some time to build an understanding with your passing options. But neither of them are playing with familiar players, as the attack has largely been Morata, Kulu, Frabotta, Chiesa and I guess you could say Ramsey is somewhat unfamiliar as well lol.

Defensively, the system is completely different than what they had to do last year with Sarri.

Jul 20, 2012
Yeah idk maybe he is just tired but he does look out of sorts. He was so impressive at the end of last season and it just hasnt translated yet. I hope it does soon because I know he will be always in the midfield, and I think it should be him and rabiot.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
He hasn't played a lot this season yet, and he is still very young, let's not forget that.

The game against dynamo was bad, but he has so much potential, that i surely hope we continue using him a lot to get that playtime and experience.

I 100% rather play Benta than Rabiot, who just doesn't have a Juve mentality in my opinion.

Apr 19, 2007
He hasn't played a lot this season yet, and he is still very young, let's not forget that.

The game against dynamo was bad, but he has so much potential, that i surely hope we continue using him a lot to get that playtime and experience.

I 100% rather play Benta than Rabiot, who just doesn't have a Juve mentality in my opinion.
I think Rabiot has a much higher ceiling than Bentancur does. Bent is good at times but I just dont see him having the quality to take the next step. He hopefully can get comfortable in the system and be a staple in our midfield for a long time but as far as bringing us tont he next level I dont see it. Hopefully im proven wrong bc I really like the guy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Rabiot has a much higher ceiling than Bentancur does. Bent is good at times but I just dont see him having the quality to take the next step. He hopefully can get comfortable in the system and be a staple in our midfield for a long time but as far as bringing us tont he next level I dont see it. Hopefully im proven wrong bc I really like the guy
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be honest, we have like 3 years waiting for him to reach something near his peak... but bentancur is very inconsistent.

I fear that what we see is the finished product. He could very well be an eternal prospect like Rugani...who we hoped for years to turn the page while training in juve with the pros but never happened.

The excuse of him being young is plausible... but i dont think this is the case with bentan, so my hopes are not high anymore.

Apr 19, 2007
Ill be honest, we have like 3 years waiting for him to reach something near his peak... but bentancur is very inconsistent.

I fear that what we see is the finished product. He could very well be an eternal prospect like Rugani...who we hoped for years to turn the page while training in juve with the pros but never happened.

The excuse of him being young is plausible... but i dont think this is the case with bentan, so my hopes are not high anymore.
I agree but hopefully Pirlo will have a system that works and be here for a while bc a young player will never flourish under new coaches every year

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Really? I have the opposite impression. I was not impressed with Bentancur at first, but i feel we are seeing a better one every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)