Rodrigo Bentancur (20 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I still remember midfielder that we field when we trash Inter 2-0 before covid outbreak

Ramsey - Bentancur - Matuidi

I think we need to emulate this kind of display. The most important thing is dont play Rugani again till end of season

I hope Chiellini and Demiral , De Ligt will fully fit

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hasn't been very good the last two games, at least defensively, but I could kind of see this coming. He has been all-action in games right after the restart, and now he's running on empty playing sides with legs.

In an ideal world he'd be careful managed, but reality is that he'll be ran into the ground, same as everyone else who can run.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Hasn't been very good the last two games, at least defensively, but I could kind of see this coming. He has been all-action in games right after the restart, and now he's running on empty playing sides with legs.

In an ideal world he'd be careful managed, but reality is that he'll be ran into the ground, same as everyone else who can run.
You can look all the teams who were fighting for something(relegation, league title or UCL spot) they were running the best possible starting XI day in day out. There's games in every 3 days and if you can't afford losing any points, you always think it's best to field out the best players, even they might be little fatigued because you know it applies to enemy team as well. Man Utd, Barca, us etc. pretty much 90% same starting lineup and then hoping if game's over, could benefit from those 5 subs but when you can't kill the game, it means more work for the guys you have no replacement for.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What do you guys think of him as DM? I like his size and composure but I still think he might be best utilized as B2B
I think that is the ideal role for him e.g. one of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1. I don't think he scores or creates enough for a mezalla although he has improved with his number of assists. He needs to work on getting into the box more.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
to me this guy is a monster. Our Casemiro. If he doesn't play, this midfield falls apart.

Cujos to Marotta and whoever scouted him... I could never tell he would become a player of this level, commanding/complete midfielder.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
to me this guy is a monster. Our Casemiro. If he doesn't play, this midfield falls apart.

Cujos to Marotta and whoever scouted him... I could never tell he would become a player of this level, commanding/complete midfielder.
Very apt description. I’d called him our own Busquets as well, but Casemiro is probably a more apt comparison.

Good game. I’m still not sure whether he’s better as a B2B or regista, but the fact that he can play in both roles at a high level is always a good “problem” for us to have.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Very apt description. I’d called him our own Busquets as well, but Casemiro is probably a more apt comparison.

Good game. I’m still not sure whether he’s better as a B2B or regista, but the fact that he can play in both roles at a high level is always a good “problem” for us to have.
If we have chance to get Casemiro. I will push Bentan up as mezzala. Sometimes he doing silly mistakes, just like his intercepted pass that lead to Savic hit the post, that is not good if that happen in DM area

Casemiro as DM, Arthur and Bentancur as our creativity force from midfield

CR7 on the left and Kulu from the right with Dybala ready in the middle

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wait. So you're here shitting on Bentancur and defending Bonehead in his thread? I'm really confused.
Im not shitting on anyone, just saying he made a mistake, which ended in Immobile hitting the post. I think you are taking it too emotional mate, for me Rodrigo is better playing as RCM as he tends to make this kind of costly mistakes as playmaker - dunno what u mean by shitting, he is a Juve player and I have respect for him just like for Bonnuci and every other player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)