Rodrigo Bentancur (15 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
Oh God once he matures a bit more he's going to be an absolute monster. Will be considered one of the world's best mids in a few years time ;)

When he first joined I said he was like a mix of Marchisio and Pogba. Well scratch that, he's just a full on Marchisio.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
I hate to break it for you guys but I don't think he is good enough for Juventus. As a sub maybe and that's a biiiiig maybe, never in the first team. With Ramsey in that position last night it would have been a blowout. Some will talk about defensive contribution and I may even consider it as a fair point, but never when you're playing as a trequartista. His job was to open up the defense and he failed miserably.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You should get your mates, the Dnipropetrovsk maniacs, to sort this bloke out after that disrespectful post about LoLo.
Ukrainian bentancur fan club is no China or Turkey, we are against punishing people for a speech, even if it’s so blatantly stupid. We are looking for expanding our numbers, so maybe we are a bit like China and Turkey. Why LoLo though?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Oh God once he matures a bit more he's going to be an absolute monster. Will be considered one of the world's best mids in a few years time ;)

When he first joined I said he was like a mix of Marchisio and Pogba. Well scratch that, he's just a full on Marchisio.
how is he is a mix of the players or just marchisio.

I see this comparison often enough here, "he looks like marchisio".

I think people forgot the player that Marchisio was. When he was young his technique was on a different level to Bentancur, remember he started as an attacking midfielder. Marchisio gave us bycicle kicks, roulettes, tricks, flicks, and creativity. That season of 15(?) Goals with Conte. Let's not even talk about Pogba's technique.

Bentancur has 0 technique in comparison to those guys. He has the basics down, different profile of talent.

- - - Updated - - -

The kind of player he reminds more of Jordan Henderson.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

I think people forgot the player that Marchisio was. When he was young his technique was on a different level to Bentancur, remember he started as an attacking midfielder. Marchisio gave us bycicle kicks, roulettes, tricks, flicks, and creativity. That season of 15(?) Goals with Conte. Let's not even talk about Pogba's technique.

Bentancur has 0 technique in comparison to those guys. He has the basics down, different profile of talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree.

Not sure why he has been marketed as the technical and creative type.

So far, he is just a trim and fit khedira with stronger tackles.

Had high hopes for him but now it seems like management will want him to move on.

Please get us Shaqiri! That guy should be starting for Liverpool

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Imo Rodrigo is technically much better than you are implying here. Not Pogba level but quite comfortably on a similar level to Marchisio. Didn't you just last season claim that Mandragora is better than Rodrigo? I think you simply don't like him for some reason.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Imo Rodrigo is technically much better than you are implying here. Not Pogba level but quite comfortably on a similar level to Marchisio. Didn't you just last season claim that Mandragora is better than Rodrigo? I think you simply don't like him for some reason.
That's not being fair to Marchisio, he was much more technical than Bentancur is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)