Rodrigo Bentancur (2 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He just seems to lack something and I can’t put my finger on it.

He had good physical qualities and stamina
He’s not fast but not slow either
his passing can be tidy
he’s comfortable with the ball at his feet

But for some reason he just can’t take the next step up and become a proper player. There’s just something missing.

Jun 6, 2015

his passing can be tidy

But for some reason he just can’t take the next step up and become a proper player. There’s just something missing.
Hopefully the missing ingredient is experience.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent game

Played a huge part in us getting the winner by winning back a lost cause and recycling the ball. He did that brilliantly and was one of the few running into space to try to stretch them.

He had a good cameo v Bologna too, I counted at least 8 times he won back possession for us in that game after coming on.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Good thing he still had the legs to run back and win the ball in the 92nd minute after we inexplicably played a corner kick straight to their keeper.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

his passing can be tidy

Its probably experience, he Has qualities but often makes wrong choices

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The odd brainfart but for me that was his best performance in a long time. Clearly Sarri saw something in training because to field him TQ and it work was a strong choice.

Berna must be worried after this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He kinda reminds me of Marchisio, either has a great game or goes casper mode.

That, or the fact that he is also white and I am racist.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The odd brainfart but for me that was his best performance in a long time. Clearly Sarri saw something in training because to field him TQ and it work was a strong choice.

Berna must be worried after this.
It was his best performance since last Autumn. Only issue was position, for we created absolutely nothing through him in the final third. He just doesn't have the creativity to play that position as anything other than an extra body and grinta to give our mid stability.

His careless giveaway with just a couple minutes left outside our box was pretty irritating too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)