Rodrigo Bentancur (18 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I hope he can improve and offer more, but against Bayer after he subbed in he is just gone. Only some touch here and there

I think we better loaned him out, so he can play more regularly

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In my opinion that was a penalty. Whether he took the shot or not, was clearly clipped late by Brozovic.

Nice of him to get an assist.
I never understand this 'unwritten rule' where you can essentially run through the back of a player and it's not a foul - as long as they are getting a shot off during the foul. It's been in football as long as I've been watching it, and it baffles me. The foul directly causes a miss.

May 23, 2013
Tabarez has also tried him in that position on a few occasions. Not sure it will ever be his position, but it's good to have another possible option there.
Wow I forgot about that. He started as a CAM vs Portugal in the world cup, got an assist for Cavani's winner as well.

His characteristic are more suited for a deeper roles for sure, but who knows strange transitions have happened in the past.... Will be interesting to see how he further develops....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I never understand this 'unwritten rule' where you can essentially run through the back of a player and it's not a foul - as long as they are getting a shot off during the foul. It's been in football as long as I've been watching it, and it baffles me. The foul directly causes a miss.
Exactly! It’s like one of those things pundits, usually ex-players and “proper football men” (lol) always parrot whenever these incidents occur. If Brozovic doesn’t foul him, Bentancur has a clear shot on goal. Baffling.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
idk, i don't recall seeing that happen often other than scandalous decisions like tonight.

It sure is a good thing Golzalo didn't breath on an inter defender when he had his match winning chance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
After spending two years at juve we are still figuring out his best position
Fyi it marchisio was also trying to figure out his position between 2008 to 2011.

Just saying. Sometimes players get reborn in different positions.

Mertens went from being a good winger for two seasons to a world class poacher.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)