Rodrigo Bentancur (54 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
According to Juventuz posters if he’s not currrntly starting Allegri he can’t have a good game.
:tup: Apparently it's the case in here lol No but really at his age playing the way he's doing, impressive. I'm very excited to watch other young players at the tournament, many pundits are expecting Lo Celso to come up brilliant for Argentina, also Mbappe, Golovin...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:lol: Thanks for the heads up mate! It's the first time I come across him on here. He doesn't realize that Egypt is playing better than Uruguay, they're playing too deep, it's so annoying. I don't think Uruguay was expecting Egypt to play this way. Bentancur and Godin are carrying the team so far, Gimenez has been decent as well.
Really? They were expecting Hector Cuper to all of a sudden after 30 years of that style to change it for the first group game under the World Cup against the favourite of the group?

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
Really? They were expecting Hector Cuper to all of a sudden after 30 years of that style to change it for the first group game under the World Cup against the favourite of the group?
I agree with you but with Salah on the pitch they're usually more mobile and dangerous on the counter. They're pushing too deep this time unlike their usual defensive tactics where they count on Salah's pace on the break.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
He's playing as a classic #6 for a team with attacking fullbacks. Tabarez obviously wants him to stay back.

Stamina issues? :lol:

Dude is 20 years old..
Yeah it's also funny that he's looking gassed out man. Please don't take it personally, I know that he's your boy, but I just said what I thought, chill :tup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yeah it's also funny that he's looking gassed out man. Please don't take it personally, I know that he's your boy, but I just said what I thought, chill :tup:
I just think it's his style of play to look a little careless. When needed, he's fully on.

Uruguay generally move the ball around way too slow IMO.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
I just think it's his style of play to look a little careless. When needed, he's fully on.

Uruguay generally move the ball around way too slow IMO.
I completely agree with you, they're way too slow especially in the transition from defence to midfield. He's been definitely their best player today.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
in a slow slow game like this it's really hard for the CMs, especially if neither Suarez nor Cavani are the beasts in pressing they used to be some 3-4 years ago and your wingers are useless. he'll have his chance to shine against Russia and Saudi's, both should play more positive footie and hopefully Uruguay reconsider their starting 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)