Rodrigo Bentancur (81 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Wow he had a terrible game. Lost the ball so many times. None of his vertical passes came off. Didnt look calm and composed like he usually does. And he was barely under any pressure in midfield.

Wonder what happened ?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wow he had a terrible game. Lost the ball so many times. None of his vertical passes came off. Didnt look calm and composed like he usually does. And he was barely under any pressure in midfield.

Wonder what happened ?
You are right, wasn't really his night but that might be down to pressure, Spal were aggresive on him and did force some of his mistakes, but overall i dont want to jump to conclusions because Bentancur is a promising talent so maybe he just stepped in with the wrong attitude (he wasnt the only one) and surely could have done better but what matters the most is the result and is important he didn't cost us any points with arguably his worst performance in a Juve jersey so far...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Wonder what happened ?
Wonder what happened? He is only 20 years old, that’s what happened. One of the downsides to playing youngsters with talent. Folks, you gotta let these kids make mistakes so they grow. Don’t punish him for it. He is easily on the right track, we all see the talent.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Wonder what happened? He is only 19 years old, that’s what happened. One of the downsides to playing youngsters with talent. Folks, you gotta let these kids make mistakes so they grow. Don’t punish him for it. He is easily on the right track, we all see the talent.
:shifty:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wonder what happened? He is only 20 years old, that’s what happened. One of the downsides to playing youngsters with talent. Folks, you gotta let these kids make mistakes so they grow. Don’t punish him for it. He is easily on the right track, we all see the talent.
:tup:

I agree, he is only a 20 years old who just started playing in one of Europe's top leagues a couple of months ago... he needs time to test hisself even if that means making some mistakes and learning from them along the way, that's how he will grow and improve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

I agree, he is only a 20 years old who just started playing in one of Europe's top leagues a couple of months ago... he needs time to test hisself even if that means making some mistakes and learning from them along the way, that's how he will grow and improve.
best way to learn is by learning from the best...what champions he has to look up too in Marchisio, pjanic, Khedira and Matuidi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: He is young, very young by Serie A standards, so let's cut him some slack. He's bound to make mistakes, but how he rebounds from those mistakes is what's important. I'm sure he's gonna develop and improve; the kid definitely has a bright future.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really hope Allegri considers him more than 5th choice in the CM.

He has shown that he deserves to be in the mix to be a regular starter whenever he has been given a chance.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Far superior than Khedira and today better than Marchisio and Matuidi for the HT dope talk.
Esp his ball contribution is a must have at Pjanic-less games

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Let's hope he doesn't leave anytime soon for a bigger :gsol: club. I also hope Raiola isn't his agent either, it's good to see he isn't a twitter or instagram whore as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I'm a Tuz whore :shifty:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This guy is the solution to our current midfield, no more Khedira pls.

- - - Updated - - -

3 man midfield, Pjanic-Bentacur-Matuidi

Bentacur to anchor, Pjanic to go up forward (pogba like role to link up with Dybala), Matuidi to do dirty work and to lay ball off to fullback or winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)