Rodrigo Bentancur (38 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who is butthurt. My point is that of course he said. They are not going to say they aren't trying to win lol. You're reading way too much into it if you consider that a sign of overconfidence

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Who? Bentancur? To me he doesn't come across as overconfident, but just as confident, which is good. He's right, this season we are among the top favorites to win it, if not THE favorites. As things stand, i see no team that's overall better than us, on par maybe, but not better.

Sorry @Mark. Consider our CL season finished.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,564
    Who? Bentancur? To me he doesn't come across as overconfident, but just as confident, which is good. He's right, this season we are among the top favorites to win it, if not THE favorites. As things stand, i see no team that's overall better than us, on par maybe, but not better.

used to it.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

I agree with you. Juve are big favorites, but I dont like all this talking, keep it simple and show it on the pitch, or play mindgames like Allegri. This is just my opinion.

This is what Buffon said after Cardiff final:
    Buffon: "We were over-confident going into the Cardiff final"
    https://en.as.com/en/2018/04/02/football/1522655675_686406.html

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

It's nice to see someone accept the pressure and weight of expectations in a positive way.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Reminds me of Hamsik's annual Scudetto comments
    He doesn't say we're going to win it, he's saying we're the favorite (we are indeed at worst one of them). Napoli are far from being a serious contender

I really think that if the players start taking a bit more pressure - and they can afford it with all the recent success we've had - it might benefit them and make them up their level and belief

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)