Rodrigo Bentancur (37 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He is slowly winning his place in the starting 11. Very solid games so far this season, very undeserved yellow, both Herrera and Saul got away with no red cards, ref didnt handle that well...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I would argue that he is our most in form midfielder in the moment, and he should be given a starting spot next to Pjanic. Rabiot and Ramsey to fight for the other spot.
Explains how bad our midfield standards are these days when Bentancur is your in form go to midfielder.

Good game but I'm still not convinced he will ever be a regular feature here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easily his best game this season.

Dynamic, gritty, and moved the ball well. He showed off his strength and technique (which is underrated) in helping to set up the chance that Berna had that hit the post.

He’s clearly a B2B player. Should never, ever be considered a treq.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Most improved this season for me. Which is a nice surprise because he didn't come that far from his first to his second season. Sarri's given a few players a bit of a boost, no doubt.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Explains how bad our midfield standards are these days when Bentancur is your in form go to midfielder.

Good game but I'm still not convinced he will ever be a regular feature here.
I actually think he has all the tools to become an elite midfielder. For now he needs to work on he’s consistency, and if he is going to play as a btb, he needs to add more offensively.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He is getting there, but his offense is indeed lacking, he almost always goes for a safe option. Against Atletico it was a first time since Ajax when he let himself loose a bit. And was a MoTM candidate behind MDL and Dybala.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am liking him more now that he is taking more risks with the ball. His hustle and bustle comes in handy I hope he keeps going in this direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)