Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Saw alot of tweets today about how RVP signed for us. Why do people insist on spreading rumours and fake news, makes no sense to me and does not help anyone.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
Arsenal fans were saying Juventus handed RVP's agent a deadline of 7th August to make a decision, I believe it was just the greedy agent agent screwing up the deal all along thus the drama.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Check the URL before u speak :stuckup:

Latinas are sexier, but Asians have way nicer skin, are smoother, and when they are mixed their facial features are divine, not to mention much leaner and more proportionate bodies ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Check the URL before u speak :stuckup:

Latinas are sexier, but Asians have way nicer skin, are smoother, and when they are mixed their facial features are divine, not to mention much leaner and more proportionate bodies ;)
Nah man, I saw they look like prepubescent little girls that haven't developed the body of a woman yet. :p

Just fucking with you, but seriously I like me curves, and ass, and dem titties too but mostly the ass\hips\thighs\legs. And asian rarely have that. But when they do have an ass :tuttosport:

Until then rejoice on this
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/36049-God-or-Evolution-Who-cares-at-this-point

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 00:41 ----------

Half asians are out of this world.

But here's another mixed beauty. Them freckles :tuttosport:

i would add liquid\white freckles on that face :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Half asians are out of this world.

But here's another mixed beauty. Them freckles :tuttosport:

+Rep :beer: :pint: Drink them after Ramadan :p Btw, who is that chick? :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :excited: :D

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 13:43 ----------

Nah man, I saw they look like prepubescent little girls that haven't developed the body of a woman yet. :p

Just fucking with you, but seriously I like me curves, and ass, and dem titties too but mostly the ass\hips\thighs\legs. And asian rarely have that. But when they do have an ass :tuttosport:

Until then rejoice on this
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/36049-God-or-Evolution-Who-cares-at-this-point

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 00:41 ----------

i would add liquid\white freckles on that face :tuttosport:
You are still young and inexperienced. Your taste will develop with age, just like fine wine :stuckup: :D

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 13:44 ----------

Back on topic: Dzeko and Jovetic or Pazzini and RVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)