Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thinking like that is something Ranieri would be proud of
yeah, a striker with a priceday that increases each weeks due to 3 teams bidding, that commands a top epl wage, and turning 29, wich an injury history...

instead, getting a clinical striker that could match all our formations and playstyle, but comes at a good price, and more then half the wages

is totally the same then beeing completely able to get young and very promising xabi alonso, but instead get a one of a dozen defensive midfielder, whilst we allready had zanetti and others on that position, ending up beeing playd out of the team by youngster nocerino

your lucky i like your avatar

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just for arguments sake, would everyone here be happy if this move came to fruitition?
Normally I'm quite happy to say goodplayer bad/player/good signing/bad signing.

In this case, though, there is no doubt that Van Persie is a good player and one certainly couldn't criticise Juve for signing him (so long as the cost isn't unreasonable), but I just have this feeling that it wouldn't work out for Van Persie at Juve.

Juve would then be stuck with a 30/31 year old with a big contract and would have a tough time offloading him and would stand to make a big loss on the venture.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
yeah, a striker with a priceday that increases each weeks due to 3 teams bidding, that commands a top epl wage, and turning 29, wich an injury history...

instead, getting a clinical striker that could match all our formations and playstyle, but comes at a good price, and more then half the wages

is totally the same then beeing completely able to get young and very promising xabi alonso, but instead get a one of a dozen defensive midfielder, whilst we allready had zanetti and others on that position, ending up beeing playd out of the team by youngster nocerino

your lucky i like your avatar
You know, i actualy don't want RvP at City. Juve need a top goal scorer a lot more so it would make more logic for him to join you. But i find it strange how people read twitter or other bs internet stories and think they have a clue what's going on. That dumb agent today with his contract rumour is my case in point. It's just crazy transfer season. Nobody except RvP and HIS agent know whats going on.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No surprised but the news from engerland is that RVP and his agent Kees Vos have been following develop,emts on Conte's trial. Seems like it could be a stumbling block for a move.the FiGC should be so proud of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)