Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
What ever its a rumor but i just read it on both SKy Sports and Espn. So you guys are getting mad that she posted a rumor from a website? What happened with all the Jovetic? we are getting him we are getting him. Yea that was the biggest bs

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
As far as Janna goes - ease up, she hasn't posted anything outlandish or out of nowhere. Juve upping their offer to 20m is not such a crazy 'rumor'. It was reported a week ago by mult. sources that Juve were preparing to heighten their offer to somewhere around 18m.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The numbers that are coming out include the proposed salary as well, it shouldn't surprise anyone that they're very high. It would be a pricey operation, period; I couldn't possibly see it being less than 65M euros all in, and likely closer to 80M.

70M pounds is a touch hyperbolic, but a 20M euro transfer fee, plus an annual contract of 7M euros net (after the 43% income tax rate - which means the club is paying out around 12.25M euros for the player per season) would mean that the total cost of the operation would be in excess of 80M euros on a 5 year deal.

So this "news" isn't exactly a shocker, is it?

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
The numbers that are coming out include the proposed salary as well, it shouldn't surprise anyone that they're very high. It would be a pricey operation, period; I couldn't possibly see it being less than 65M euros all in, and likely closer to 80M.

70M pounds is a touch hyperbolic, but a 20M euro transfer fee, plus an annual contract of 7M euros net (after the 43% income tax rate - which means the club is paying out around 12.25M euros for the player per season) would mean that the total cost of the operation would be in excess of 80M euros on a 5 year deal.

So this "news" isn't exactly a shocker, is it?
Actually it is if we are really serious in wasting 80M for an unproved in Serie A, injury prone and old RVP. That amount is insaneeeeee.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, the more we post in this thread, the better the chances that the transfer will come through. :agree:

Look at "Cassano to Juve". :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Actually it is if we are really serious in wasting 80M for an unproved in Serie A, injury prone and old RVP. That amount is insaneeeeee.
I get what you're saying mang, but realistically, would you expect RvP to sign for less than that amount? Reigning PFA player of the year? Keep in mind that Zlatan, while it's a special situation at clubs like PSG and City, is making double that.

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 09:33 ----------

You know, the more we post in this thread, the better the chances that the transfer will come through. :agree:

Look at "Cassano to Juve". :D
:D

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I get what you're saying mang, but realistically, would you expect RvP to sign for less than that amount? Reigning PFA player of the year? Keep in mind that Zlatan, while it's a special situation at clubs like PSG and City, is making double that.

---------- Post added 31.07.2012 at 09:33 ----------

:D
RVP can ask for 1B a season for all I care. 6.5 M in wages would be the top that Juventus should consider offering and a transfer fee of around 16-17M.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What ever its a rumor but i just read it on both SKy Sports and Espn. So you guys are getting mad that she posted a rumor from a website? What happened with all the Jovetic? we are getting him we are getting him. Yea that was the biggest bs
Yeah. Lot's of it were trolling but some were true as well. Jovetic is still the number one transfer target but just because he's the favorite player of the management doesn't mean it's the one we'll sign. If you read the news you would know Fiorentina is making it VERY difficult for us to sign him unless we meet their 30m € price tag which would be insane to think we would. I don't understand Fiorentina - they like some of our players and yet they insist on 30m € for Jovetic and atm he's somewhat in the plans for next year, claiming a departure isn't possible. This is a transfer mercato and this is how it all works - maybe we will land Jovetic, maybe not - all we know for sure is that Fiorentina is looking for the closest to 30m € cash they can and they're not eager to speed up negotiations.

In such a case it's only natural for Marotta to turn focus elsewhere to cool the Jovetic-talk down. Hence the RvP talk. This makes Fiorentina think we're turning focus while were only looking at alternatives to cool down the negotiations.

Truth is anyone can sign Jovetic for 30m €. That's his buy out clause for all i know..

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
RVP can ask for 1B a season for all I care. 6.5 M in wages would be the top that Juventus should consider offering and a transfer fee of around 16-17M.
On a five year contract, that's still around 75M euros for the total operation, man. About 11.5M + 17M for the transfer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Threes just too much news about this, to not consider our interest in this operation to be real. Its all over the news in the UK and now Italy too. I get a feeling, he is our undisputed no.1 target and we'll break the bank to sign him. Salary wise anyway, as the bidding amount for his registration is something we will consider acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)