Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
RVP is the best CF in the world btw. I would be beyond ecstatic if we signed him. Such a complete player, great ball control, passing, and can even create goals on his own.

DDTS Marotta!!!!

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
I do hope we draw United or City in the Champions League next year.
I'd love to meet you guys too. I was unable to attend the game we played a couple of seasons ago in the Europa League and i was absolutely gutted that i missed the chance to see The legend that is Del Piero in the flesh. Some players you just wanna say you saw live. on a purely footballing view however i think City can beat anyone Europe if we learn to adapt which we should this year so i certainlt wouldn't fear your lot.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd love to meet you guys too. I was unable to attend the game we played a couple of seasons ago in the Europa League and i was absolutely gutted that i missed the chance to see The legend that is Del Piero in the flesh. Some players you just wanna say you saw live. on a purely footballing view however i think City can beat anyone Europe if we learn to adapt which we should this year so i certainlt wouldn't fear your lot.
I was at that game, nearly a wonderful free kick goal by Del Piero.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Hmm really? I guess having an English side in pretty much every CL final for the last god knows how many years would suggest otherwise. Let alone the amount of times our teams make the semis.
Italian clubs used to dominate the CHL for God knows how long as well. That is not a measure of success.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
To be honest I think we're more than capable of beating any English side comfortably.
We have struggled against English teams for the last 12-13 years. It's primarily the reason why I want Van Persie over the others we are linked with. I am more confident against the Spanish sides than the English sides.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The thing that made me laugh with English pundits was how they praised Pirlo like he has only been in the game 5 minutes, shows how little they watch of Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)