robin van persie - forvet (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are seriously an absolute clueless mofo in alot of things in this sport lol. Huntelaar isnt half as good as RVP when when Barca is having a poor season (and is RVPs frigging water boy in the NT), its friggin joke to name that mofo's name to a guy who just over a year ago was doing this:

You're video doesn't work bro. :D

Of course RVP is an amazing player, and if he doesn't break, he'd do wonders here. I didn't say what I said because I questioned his skills. He can rot where he is, he had his chance, it's about the principal.

And I named Huntelaar, because I like Huntelaar, and he'd be a great player for us imo, Matri role kinda thing.

- - - Updated - - -

k nvm it works nows

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine, Huntelaar lifting the CL with us next year in San Siro. :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His injury proness is way too exaggerated, he hasnt been injured much at all last 3 years. He just isnt firing on same cylinders since VG came, thats all. Can bounce back.

His age doesnt matter whatsoever, when we need options that would be useful now now (though age reservation is only thing I understand as reservation to not want him). Only thing that matters is if we can sign for the financial package necessary for the role he could have, a 3rd striker. IMO a lot of you would be eating crow if we signed him not long into the season. He is litterally twice the player Llorente is, and would be the deadliest clean finisher we could have prolly, not only finisher, but also pretty damn complete as player, since he is very technical and creative.
Here is the thing. I'd love Cavani. But the dent to our transfer kitty getting Cavani would be MUCH bigger than the dent RVP would cause. That would hopefully leave us enough money for other players/positions. A good deal for RVP is too good to be true. But Beppe always manages a surprise :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're video doesn't work bro. :D

Of course RVP is an amazing player, and if he doesn't break, he'd do wonders here. I didn't say what I said because I questioned his skills. He can rot where he is, he had his chance, it's about the principal.

And I named Huntelaar, because I like Huntelaar, and he'd be a great player for us imo, Matri role kinda thing.

- - - Updated - - -

k nvm it works nows

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine, Huntelaar lifting the CL with us next year in San Siro. :touched:
Thats more understandable, but seriously fuck your petty and illogical principal, we need the best possible improvements we can GET for this squad, and a 32 year old extremely well rounded great finisher could add alot of experience and quality to a side that needs it. Next year I want a player in this level getting on in CL final when we need him instead of Llorente...

Huntelaar is just another mediocre/decent poacher, we dont need that, he is little better finisher then Llorente but he is not an improvement on Llorente. We do not need these type of players, we need dynamic kill every inch of the ball with supreme quality type of players that RVP is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
RVP + Darmian > Cavani. :agree:
THIS guy gets it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the thing. I'd love Cavani. But the dent to our transfer kitty getting Cavani would be MUCH bigger than the dent RVP would cause. That would hopefully leave us enough money for other players/positions. A good deal for RVP is too good to be true. But Beppe always manages a surprise :lol:
RVP is possible, PSG selling Cavani when Ibra is basically finishing up his adventure there isnt at all. And even if it was, he would cost a solid 30-40m more then the dutchie.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
RVP + Darmian > Cavani. :agree:
On individual talent alone, obviously not. However, for what this club needs? Hell fucking yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's stop and think about this.

3 years ago, the thought of RVP on this club was viewed as that "Top striker" that we had been craving.

Now, he wouldn't even be the biggest signing on this club :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His injury proness is way too exaggerated, he hasnt been injured much at all last 3 years. He just isnt firing on same cylinders since VG came, thats all. Can bounce back.

His age doesnt matter whatsoever, when we need options that would be useful now now (though age reservation is only thing I understand as reservation to not want him). Only thing that matters is if we can sign for the financial package necessary for the role he could have, a 3rd striker. IMO a lot of you would be eating crow if we signed him not long into the season. He is litterally twice the player Llorente is, and would be the deadliest clean finisher we could have prolly, not only finisher, but also pretty damn complete as player, since he is very technical and creative.
Exactly. i dont know why people bring this up when its not true at all.

the guy is an amazing finisher. he can score goals from all over the field and when fit is capable of having 20 goal seasons. i think he also realizes he wont be starting games week in week out here, since we already have 3 great strikers here besides him. i can see him becoming a deadly weapon in the CL for us next season in case we sign him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
On individual talent alone, obviously not. However, for what this club needs? Hell fucking yes.

- - - Updated - - -

3 years ago, the thought of RVP on this club was viewed as that "Top striker" that we had been craving.

And he'd be coming as a 3rd striker FFS. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
THIS guy gets it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

RVP is possible, PSG selling Cavani when Ibra is basically finishing up his adventure there isnt at all. And even if it was, he would cost a solid 30-40m more then the dutchie.
Exactly. :tup:
and to klins math formula :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i still can't believe we have Khedira and Dybala ALREADY.

Now, signing RVP & Darmia on top of that?

I can't take it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
this

also, even though id love him here, Cavani would demand A LOT more playing time which wouldnt be good news for Morata (and i really want Morata to play as much as possible).
I think the cost of Cavani alone would demand Allegri give him more playing time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
imagine these 2 winning a CL with us at Milan and Inter stadium :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I think the cost of Cavani alone would demand Allegri give him more playing time.
and we cant afford Cavani without taking huge financial risks. Tevez - Cavani would be more than ultra amazing, but i doubt we are willing to take these risks after a season in which we reached a CL final.

Cavani 0.00234270372% currently IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)