Roberto Gagliardini - CM - Atalanta (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    This would be a Hernanes replacement right? He is more a footballer than a physical player and he is covering a playmaker role by Atalanta.
    he does it all.

Pedullà just mentioned inDa is interested if they sell Kondogbia and half their mid. :lol:

Apr 9, 2015
    he does it all.

Pedullà just mentioned inDa is interested if they sell Kondogbia and half their mid. :lol:
    I know he is a good tackler aswell, but you can't expect him to kill his opponent the whole match like Sturaro can do. He hasn't enough pace in his game and is sometimes a little bit lazy. It's like Verratti he can defend aswell really good and is agressive, but he is not the player who can make his opponent a bitch. But that's my opinion. ;)

Inda :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    I know he is a good tackler aswell, but you can't expect him to kill his opponent the whole match like Sturaro can do. He hasn't enough pace in his game and is sometimes a little bit lazy. It's like Verratti he can defend aswell really good and is agressive, but he is not the player who can make his opponent a bitch. But that's my opinion. ;)

Inda :lol:
    He would cost 100m + then. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)