Roberto Bettega (3 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I was asking an honest question. That wasn't meant as a way to defend his possible departure from the club.

As for Secco, he has his own thread. I'm not sure how it's related.

Bettega was brought back for a reason, I'd assume. What did he do? Did he do his job, whatever it was, well?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Allright... what good has he has the chance to do?
He's only been here for half a year, I know that. But everyone says he's being fired, which usually has something to do with doing a bad job.

I'm just wondering, not judging him. I think it's all a little weird.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does this mean folk don't have faith in the great Agnelli and his judgement on who should be in the club's management?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He wasn't fired he's resigned.
Our board were under massive pressure from the fans bcuz of shitty decisions, he was brought in to hush the fans, in order to entice him i guess he was promised he would have the upper hand on decisions related to players etc. but it never happened so he's leaving.
It show what kind of hypocrites are we dealing with at our BOD. A bunch of shifty, undecided, inexperienced liars.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I understand what you are saying. Im just afaid that the wrong people ar winning the power struggles i juve at the moment. Kinda like when Deschamps was against the signing of Almiron and the transfers in general, which was as far as I understand (part of ) the reason he quit.

Candreva has almost been a bigger success than any Secco transfers the last three years.

I'm not sayin there couldn't be a reason he doing a bad job. But usually when something stinks, something shitty is going on

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
He wasn't fired he's resigned.
Our board were under massive pressure from the fans bcuz of shitty decisions, he was brought in to hush the fans, in order to entice him i guess he was promised he would have the upper hand on decisions related to players etc. but it never happened so he's leaving.
It show what kind of hypocrites are we dealing with at our BOD. A bunch of shifty, undecided, inexperienced liars.
Bettega, Nedved, Trap, Vialli, Deschamps, IIRC even Tardelli, all of them refuse(d) to work with our BoD. That really says something.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Does this mean folk don't have faith in the great Agnelli and his judgement on who should be in the club's management?
Well Andrea has nothing to do with football, he is as business oriented as Blanc, even more just check the guy history. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)