Roberto Bettega (6 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I am hoping for a Sheik Mansour or Abramovic effect.
Money is always nice to have, but it's not the first thing we need really, plus our finances are ok, one of the best in Italy if not the best
Moratti had the money for too long and spent like an idiot, but he only won when we went B, it's also winning mentality and determination, now Merda are the ones with them

we need real men for the board, not clowns
players who give a damn
An experienced coach who actually knows what he's doing, tactically and mentally

As long as our balance is positive, the board is happy, Elkann is happy, players are getting paid a lot and happy, the only ones who are hurt by these results are the fans
I wish there was a way for us to unite and strike against all these jokers running the club

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Bettega: 'Juve don't need new buys'
Sunday 17 January, 2010
Juventus vice-general manager Roberto Bettega feels the only problem is down to injuries, but they won't go back on the market.

“The team has ups and downs, runs into difficulties and a great deal of it is down to the injuries. Chievo scored with the only shot on goal today,” said Bettega after a 1-0 loss at the Bentegodi.

“Milan emerged from their supposed crisis via faith and the unity of the squad. We have a very important tour de force over the next few weeks and hope to have some key players back who can unite their physicality with quality.”

Transfer reports suggest the Bianconeri will sign either Antonio Candreva or Real Madrid's Gago, but the director rules that out.

“I don't think there will be any big buys, as we believe that we have strong players in the squad now.

“Chievo were more physical today and played well in the air, that's how they won the match.

“In all honesty, this was an ugly game of football from both sides. Chievo were aware of their physical strength and the state of the pitch, so they based the performance on these elements.”

Juve have amassed just 21 points in the last 16 Serie A rounds and if the table were to be drawn up on that period, they'd be in 14th place.

“I look at the full season. It's true we haven't done as well recently, but why did we do better than anyone else in the first month? In Week 7 we were top of the table, because we had the entire squad at our disposal.

“It's easy to talk sitting at a desk looking at a monitor. You read football with your eyes and not through a block of statistics.
:sergio: They scored with the only one shot they have? Is he blind, how about Chievo chance that stopped by Gigi in the beginning of the match. Might be he means that we are the one who he has just one shot through the game

You read football with eyes and not through statistics.. This is really paradox, our football has been horrible if we see it and as for statistic we still at 4th place so far. WTF

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bettega: 'Juve don't need new buys'
Sunday 17 January, 2010
Juventus vice-general manager Roberto Bettega feels the only problem is down to injuries, but they won't go back on the market.

“The team has ups and downs, runs into difficulties and a great deal of it is down to the injuries. Chievo scored with the only shot on goal today,” said Bettega after a 1-0 loss at the Bentegodi.

“Milan emerged from their supposed crisis via faith and the unity of the squad. We have a very important tour de force over the next few weeks and hope to have some key players back who can unite their physicality with quality.”

Transfer reports suggest the Bianconeri will sign either Antonio Candreva or Real Madrid's Gago, but the director rules that out.

“I don't think there will be any big buys, as we believe that we have strong players in the squad now.

“Chievo were more physical today and played well in the air, that's how they won the match.

“In all honesty, this was an ugly game of football from both sides. Chievo were aware of their physical strength and the state of the pitch, so they based the performance on these elements.”

Juve have amassed just 21 points in the last 16 Serie A rounds and if the table were to be drawn up on that period, they'd be in 14th place.

“I look at the full season. It's true we haven't done as well recently, but why did we do better than anyone else in the first month? In Week 7 we were top of the table, because we had the entire squad at our disposal.

“It's easy to talk sitting at a desk looking at a monitor. You read football with your eyes and not through a block of statistics.”
Seriously Bettega, don't embarrass yourself.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #348
    oh man I can't believe he said that. Ranieresque my friends.

«Ricordiamoci che alla 7a giornata eravamo quasi primi in classifica»

"Let's not forget that after 7 rounds we were close to the 1st spot"

:sergio:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #356
    yeah and I see many players lining up to play in the EL. If we're lucky.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Is the money issue really as bad is it sounds? What about FIAT GROUP? And the New Holland thing. They should invest in to the club rather than give players like Tiago a Ferrari.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    We were in deep sh*t already. He can't change anything now, he is not going to pay for a new coach from his account.

We can only wait for summer and new plans when he's going to be involved from the start.
    I never asked him to. I just find it hilarious how these expectations were tacked onto him considering his past, and now everyone's expecting him to make these Moggi-esque deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)