Roberto Bettega (7 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Look at those face. :rolleyes2
Blanc: Hm, maybe i should have sticked to tennis management after all.
Bettega: What is going on with my Juve
Secco: Hm, so what did my wife ordered from the shop, milk &.... uh what else, damn, i better ask Blanc what he would do in my shoes.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bettega: 'Juve don't need new buys'
Sunday 17 January, 2010
Juventus vice-general manager Roberto Bettega feels the only problem is down to injuries, but they won't go back on the market.

“The team has ups and downs, runs into difficulties and a great deal of it is down to the injuries. Chievo scored with the only shot on goal today,” said Bettega after a 1-0 loss at the Bentegodi.

“Milan emerged from their supposed crisis via faith and the unity of the squad. We have a very important tour de force over the next few weeks and hope to have some key players back who can unite their physicality with quality.”

Transfer reports suggest the Bianconeri will sign either Antonio Candreva or Real Madrid's Gago, but the director rules that out.

“I don't think there will be any big buys, as we believe that we have strong players in the squad now.

“Chievo were more physical today and played well in the air, that's how they won the match.

“In all honesty, this was an ugly game of football from both sides. Chievo were aware of their physical strength and the state of the pitch, so they based the performance on these elements.”

Juve have amassed just 21 points in the last 16 Serie A rounds and if the table were to be drawn up on that period, they'd be in 14th place.

“I look at the full season. It's true we haven't done as well recently, but why did we do better than anyone else in the first month? In Week 7 we were top of the table, because we had the entire squad at our disposal.

“It's easy to talk sitting at a desk looking at a monitor. You read football with your eyes and not through a block of statistics.”

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I want to cry. Thats what Im saying. They are copycats. Hiring Ciro cuz they think he's going to have a Guardiola effect and now they are hoping for a Leonardo effect. Fuck this shit.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Really, I never thought it could be this sad to be a bianconero. Even in Serie B I was more happy and excited.

Now is like, "oh what's going on with my only club, meh probably nothing, we are loosing again, and continuing with projects and ships..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)